Epilogue:

Picture: Alex's wedding ring, wedding dress, wedding cake, and Damien's suit.
Song: " Far Way " by Nickelback

Alex's POV:

Its been one year. One year since the end became a new beginning. For both me and Damien.

Damien is being super supportive, and loving, and I absolutely love him to death. In fact, tomorrow is our wedding day.

I,pm getting married tomorrow!

I know its kinda sudden, but after the party year ago, Damien proposed. I remember it so clearly.

After Derek and Kaitlin said their goodbyes, Damien walked up on stage. Dragging me with him. Standing in the spotlight, Damien got everyones attention after a few seconds of "Hellos" and "Is this working?" It was adorable. He seemed so nervous.

He turned to me with the biggest, and most abundant love thats ever shown in his eyes. 'Alex." He started out.

"I know a lot is about to happen, but a lot has happened since we met all those months ago. I want you to know that
I'll be there to support you. Through the good, and the bad. I've told you I loved you, and I tried to be the best mate in the world. I love you so much Alex. My love grows as time goes on, and I want to be more than just your mate.

I want to share my life with by my side as my Luna. " Already crying from happiness, and the emotions Im feeling through our mate bond. I start crying harder when he kneels down.

Opening up a box with the most exquisite diamond ring I've ever seen. It was goldish white, and it looked to wrap around the square diamond. It wasn't the big, and extravagant ring that a guy blew all his moner on. But it was beautiful.

"Alex. Will you marry me?" He asked. Finally getting to the point.

Having been at a loss for words. I nod my head, and scream out a yes as Damien puts the ring on my finger. We hug, and share the most passionate kiss we've ever had.

I totally didn't even realize till we got out of our little bubble, that the crowd was cheering. Everyone was clapping, and smiling.

" That was the day I became the happiest man alive. " Damien's deep husky voice says in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist. Staring at the ring I was staring at moments ago.

" I love you." Is all I could think to say, but I know it got my point across.

" Now. Leave so I can change. I want to look nice when we go out tonight for the rehearsal dinner. " I say as I shove him out of the restroom.

I love him, but he needs to be able to not see me for one day. Its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.

The next day......

" Ok everybody. Positions. Positions! " The wedding planner lady says as she races my brides maids in front of me. While the lady who does my make up wraps up what shes doing so I can stand at the back of the line. Putting my heels on my feet, I grab my bouquet of flowers, and wait for Ashton's father to walk me down the aisle.

Ashton's father agreed to walk me in honor of my father who should be here. But what he doesn't know is that I conjured up my parents for today to be up here. No one can see them except Damien and I.

The music starts playing, and my heart clenches with all my bottled up nerves.

I wasn't even this nervous when I was in battle.

" Well it's always scary to get married. Its weird making a special occasion over pronouncing your love for somebody." Juniper says.

Oh hush! You're nervous too!