Hey were Mates....

Song: "Run Rudolf Run" by Chuck Berry (Merry Christmas! [12/24/16])

Previously:

" Instead I see anger, and disappointment.....

Chloe POV;

I decide to look at him.

I cant take not looking him in the eyes for much longer. If I had gone another minuet without looking him in the eye, my wolf would gave killed me.

Sadly, Im angry, and disappointed in my mate.

I've been alone my whole life, and my one chance at being with "the one", and he couldn't even bother to listen to his wolf sensing mine.

He just assumed who I was, and judged me before he knew me. If I wasn't his mate, he probably would have treated my differently.

I then step back, still tense ready for some kind of fight. But as I step back, I then realize four emotions swirl through his eyes.

-Shock
-Confusion
- Hurt
- And ... Love?

Not wanting to give him any satisfaction in seeing into my soul. I sneer and look away. " What, shocked you are a ex-rogues mate? Well  to bad. Might as well reject me, it would just make me a better pack warrior anyway." With a shrug, I continue to lean up against a tree, and stare at him with a smug look on his face.

After a few moments of putting two - and two together, he looks at me and says pointing at me. " you.. You.. You are Chloe Sage, the new pack warrior."

Rolling my eyes I push off the tree, and walk up to him. " Wow! Good job! Glad to know you know who I am!" I say sarcastically. Walking away from him. Im done with all of this, Im going home.

I would reject him myself, but I am too busy trying to get away.

Sighing I try to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. Making me spin around to face him. " Look if you want to reject me, go ahead and say it. I. Won't. Care." Tired of him not saying it. Rolling my eyes, putting as much attitude in my voice as possible.

After  him just staring at me, I turn around and continue walking for a few seconds I hear him yell.  " WAIT! Why do you keep running away from me!?" As Michael runs to catch up to me, grabbing my arm again.

I then yank my arm out of his grasp, ignoring the  sparks that shoot up my arm. They keep distracting me. Grrr!

Laughing dryly, I say " Because, I thought I was just a Rogue." I say emphasizing the word rogue.

I then look Michael in the eyes, and see his eyes full of sorrow and guilt.

" HAH! I dont need your guilt, you want to be a real mate, treat me like a person first!" I say in my head, as I walk away to my house, shaking my head with a smirk. Sadly, As Im walking away, my wolf is whimpering for her mate.

" Peril will you stop! By doing this, I am proving to you and me that he REALLY does want us, and it isn't just a mate pull," I say to her sternly.

Alex PoV;

Over the last two weeks, I have been practicing on how to use my power to speak to Mr. Rogue.  What he told me, I cant shake that out of my head.

Tired, I get up put of my bed, not being able to sleep, and I make sure to get up slowly and silently, making sure not to wake Damien.

I then  walk down to the kitchen, and grab a bite to eat. I look at the time on the stove, and realize it is around 2:00 in the morning.

Sighing, I then put my food back. Thankfully it was just a box of cereal. Im nit that hungry anyways....

I walk back up and see that Damien is walking around frantically, throwing everything around.

I stand in the door frame, and cough a little, making him spin around. I then get a good look at his face, and realize his wolf Adrian is in control.

In less than two seconds Adrian storms over to me, and engulfs me in a tight hug, and he sticks his head in the crook of my neck. After realizing what he's doing I then realize his mouth is right where my mark should be.

Yes, I know Its pretty weird we gave gone two months without marking, but once we mark each other heat will happen, and I do not want kids. Not now nor ever.

" DONT EVER DO THAT!" Adrian growls in my face.

" DO YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED I WAS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED, OR WORSE KILLED!" Adrian continues to yell at me, while I have a smile on my face.

" Wow overdramatic much." I think.

" Aww He does care." Juniper says to me starry eyed.

" Like he didnt?" I ask her.

" Well, I know he does, but awwwww." She says just gushing, at how he freaked out.

" You are one weird cat." I say shaking my head mentally.

" Calm down ok, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to practice my new powers. When I was done,  I went  down to the kitchen to grab some food. I want hungry, so I  came back." I say explaining to him why I was gone. While rubbing my hands on his arms, trying to calm him down, and trying to force myself to not look at his bare chest.

" Hahahhaa" Juniper starts laughing at my efforts to keep my eyes on his face.

" Whats so funny?" I ask her.

" You trying to deny the mate bond, and not get marked, or active." Juniper says as she tries to hold in her laughs.

" Well you could have told me." Damien says calmer, as he gains control again. " I mean what if this 'other Mr. Rogue' decided to try to kidnap you, I dont know what Ill do." Damien says as he comes over and hugs me tightly.

" Well, what you will do, is find me kicking some rogue butt to get home." I say leaning back, and peck him on the lips, as I go and lay down in our bed.

In just a few seconds, Damien comes, and lays behind me wrapping his arm around my waist protectively.

After a few seconds, I close my eyes and give into the much needed sleep I need.

-_-_---_-_-_-_---------__________

Hey!!! So I updated again!!! (12/24/16)

Hope yall enjoy my update!!!

Dont forget to vote/comment

Chessie_Cat14👻👻