Battle Pt1

Picture: Alex's hair and makeup when she went to the ball.
Song: " Infra-Red" by Three Days Grace

Previously;

"Shaking my head at this crazy and messed up situation, I spend the next few hours studying the map. Eventually I get so tired I just fall asleep. I may be acting like things are fine, but they're not.

The beatings are getting worse, and by now I'm willing to bet I'll be here forever. "

Alex POV;

~~~~~ Dream~~~~~

" ALEX!" A deep, masculine voice screams out. " ALEX WHERE ARE YOU?" The voice continues to cry out. As I walk closer to the voice, a figure forms from the darkness within the room.

"Damien!" I hear myself reply, not recognizing my own voice as he turns around.

The male figure turns around and sees me facing him. With a smile he runs toward me and engulfs me in a hug.
" Alex. Im so sorry about everything. We're coming to find you, I promise." He says as we pull away from each other.
" It's ok, I'm planning my escape. I should be out of here soon." I say as his blurry figure listens whole heartedly. A haze forming over my eyes as the blackness of the room combined with our watery reflections on the floor makes everything sparkle.

"No Alex, stay where you are and I'll find you. We've already sent for the ShadowMoon pack. They're getting involved and are going to help." He informs.

" The ShadowMoon pack! How did you manage to contact them?" I ask in shock.

"They're coming to help. For now just stay where you are and I'll find you." He says quickly as the darkness starts to turn into light. A brightness shines through and disperses Damien's figure.

I am them awoken to hear a loud ruckus occurring outside my door. I hear people screaming, and yelling orders to everyone about an attack. The clanking and stomping of rogues running about and gathering their armor sounds outside the door.

Juniper?

" He's Here." Juniper replies  excited

Who's here?

" Damien."

Suddenly a loud crash clangs outside the prison door. A loud commotion of yelling and feet stomping as the noises of rogues gathering their armor fills the room.

The most prominent of them all was the loud deep voice providing orders to everyone as they hustled to prepare themselves for an attack.

Remembering my dream, I know exactly what's going on.

Damien's here.

As the noises fade away, I muster up the last bits of energy I have to try and shake my way out of my chains. Eventually Chloe rushes in with keys in her hands as she unlocks my cell and removes the shackles I failed to shake.

"Thanks." I say as she motions for me to be quite. Leading me towards the door, we slowly open the door to see if the area is clear.

" Ready?" She asks. Without an explanation I know exactly what she's really asking - You sure you want me to join?

" You ready to leave this hell hole?" I reply, knowing well what both our answers are. Heading out the door into a hallway that is eerily quiet.