Victory Call

Picture: Black Veil Brides
Song: "Victory Call " by Black Veil Brides

Previously:
Yelling in victory, we head off back to our lands. Where tomorrow everything will change......

Alex POV:

" Mhm... Ok I gotta go now, Well keep in touch ok!?" I say sternly looking at all my friends. Ashton, Michael, Luke, Chloe, and Kaitlin.

After the war, all the other packs paid their respects, and then they went their way on home. Sadly, now it is my turn to leave off with my mate. Back to our pack lands.

" Im not the best with doing that. But Ill try to visit now and then." Kaitlin says honestly. Smiling at her comment.

I dont know why, but she always has some comment or joke to follow up what ever happens.

Making me smile in return.

" Im going to stay here with RedSilver. Id actually like to have a chance at having a mate." Chloe says, as she hugs Michael around the waist. Nuzzling into his chest.

They really do fit well for each other.

" Im gonna miss you. My sister from another mister." Michael says. Untangling himself from Chloe, and hugging me tightly. I know he isn't showing it. But, he's on the verge of tears right now, I know it.

" Me too." I say, as my eyes start to water up.

Who knew that so much could happen over the span of a few months.  One day Im about to graduate, and the next I find my long lost  friend, my wonderful mate, finally receive some closure over my parents death, and fulfill a hundred year old prophesy.

Aww thanks love you too. Damien says into my head. Making me jump at him startling me like that. Glaring at him for scaring me. Making the others laugh.

I really need to learn to keep him out of my thoughts.

" Bye Alex Hope to see you soon!" Ashton says. Nodding my head, I yell my goodbye as Damien and I drive off to be Alpha and Luna of our pack.

" So what do we do now?" I ask him. Totally unsure how to live my life now. The one purpose I had to come back was because I wanted to be rid of Mr. Rogue. But now I don't know what I'll do.

" We live life. We rule our pack, maybe get married, and live our life." Damien says. Like as if hes been thinking about this for a while.

Kaitlin's POV:

After Alex and her mate left, Derek and I went back to our room to start packing.

" You know we'll have to leave soon right?" Derek says wrapping his arms around my waist, and looking down at me.

Nodding my head in sadness, I sigh " I know. Its just that I dont want to leave. It's so nice up here. The trees are beautiful, the air isn't so humid, and there are actually seasons between a spring and a Summer." I say pointing out about how much I actually enjoyed Virginia.

I dont want to leave, luckily well be gone before the winter hits. My bloods too thin for that. 

" Its a nice difference from home." I say smiling. Avoiding to say where we really live. Derek told me that unless we were home, Im not to say allowed to say/think about where we live. Its too dangerous. MoonShadow pack must remain a secret that must never be shared.