Werewolves/ WereCats UNITE!

Picture: Wolf quote
Song: " Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides

Previously:

I jumped up and when he rolled back over I tackled him, holding him in place where he couldn't move.

He finally Submits

Alex POV;

After he submitts, I get off and shift back into my human form.

" What the heck! I thought we said NO BITING JUST NIPS!"' I say annoyed that he bit my tail.

Now my butt hurts, Thanks! (Note the sarcasm)

"Im sorry, but your cat you ' nips' are different than a wolfs nips. I think  you managed to press your teeth on a nerve!" Luke yells in defense, while limping over to the boys who just stood there laughing at him limping.

" WOW! That was AWESOME! Dude your cat Is so huge, you could take on the Alpha and still win!" Calum says excitedly.

" You SERIOUSLY Weren't kidding with the whole 'once in a century' thing were you? I did my research on werecats and you were the TOP RARE! Thats WAYYYYYYY COOL!" Calum says excitedly. Making him seem like a girl for a second. But, I just shrugged it off Laughing.

" Uhhhhh, well thanks guys, but what about the fight?" I ask a little embarrassed they thought my cat was
' TOTALLY AWESOME' to put it in their words.

" Oh the fight? Duude, you got some serious skills." Michale says impressed. Slinging an arm around my shoulders and giving a light hug.

" Yeah Luke is the best fighter in the pack." Aston says.

" Thank you Alpha... I mean Ashton." Luke says proudly.

" Well, since you clearly are a natural at fighting.I think we should take her to see Alpha Irwin. That's Astons father. " Luke Informs. I nod and look at him in surprise.

I kind of already knew that, but whatever.

" Yeah, Im next in line for being Alpha. Once I find my mate. " Ashton informs.

" Well at least hopefully you'll get to meet her at the Spring Renewal." Michael says while punching him in the shoulder playfully. With an arm still around my shoulders.

" Whats the Spring Renewal?" I ask. Id heard of it before, but I was too young to know what it was when I left.

" Its a thing that is held every year on the first day of spring. Normally our pack doesn't host it, and thats probably why you didn't know about it too much. Anyways, at the Spring Renewal all the unmated males and females come together under the moon, and chase each other in the woods. It's weird, but it's romantic since wolves love the chase. Then after you meet your mate, a ball is held, and you dance with you mate to your hearts content." Aston says with a sparkle in his eye.

I think he really wants to meet her.

"I want to meet ours" Juniper whines.

You and I both know that's a bad idea.

" I know.... but at least if we meet him, we can explain everything. " Juniper says sadly.

" And I take it you're all unmated?" I ask raising my eyebrow questioningly to Michael. Who just kinda looks away embarrassed.

." Yep, and so are you. So you're obviously coming with us ." Michale says happily.

"Me!?," I say, frightened, " But I'm not even apart of the pack." I say scared.

Dang it!

" Well, you see as apart of our deal. We lead you to the leader of the Blackheart pack, and you have to tell us what REALLY Happened to you, because believe me everyone's gonna want to know. I figured that since you ran away from your... I mean Our pack you could just rejoin. I doubt it'll be a big deal." Ashton says nonchalantly.

" Ok, then I guess we have go to Mr. Irwin and ask" I say nervously.

" Uggg Mr. Irwin. Remember how we didn't like him because he was such a single guy. He was practically a real life Barney from How I Met Your Mother but with a dead mate."

" Shhh we might be able to find a way for me to have an army against Blackheart and a. Mate. " I say

Earning a huff from her.

"Ok, so we'll go back to the Redsilver pack. Ill talk to Your Father , and see what I can do about joining. THEN AND ONLY THEN. Will you take me to the Black heart rogues." I say demanding.

Giving them the ' You're- doing-this-with-or-without-me' look

" Ok! Ok! Don't get your pants in a wad, well take you." Michale says clearly a little annoyed at the fact I keep asking.

-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Hey!!! So this chapter has been updated!! Yay!  (8/22/17)

Hope yall like.

Please dont forget to vote/comment!!!

CheshieCat15👻👻