Spring Formal pt 1

Pic.: Alex's dress
Song: " Hell is for Children" By: Halestorm

Previously:
Racing home, I am welcomed back to the group at the border patrol. Informing Luke and Ashton quickly as we race back to the Alphas House. Putting the pack on alert as Mr. Rouge and those mutts that follow him may attack again.

Alex POV:

I open my eyes, and I'm in a beautiful, luscious green Forrest.

Morning dew glistens on the grass as the birds chirp and fly in the trees. Sunlight briefly breaking through the tree tops. Shining streaks across the grass that glows in the morning light. A green glow dances as the sunlight bounces off the leaves of the forrest. The air cool and crisp as my breath clouds in front of my face.

I look down at what I am wearing, and I'm not only barefoot, but Im in a long and very beautiful white satin gown. It has 3/4 length sleeves, a mid thigh, lace, and is a nice eggshell white color.

" Hello? Where am I?" A deep masculine voice calls out. Sending shivers down my spine as my heart flutters

Startled by the voice, I jump behind a tree as I hear the loud crunching of the leaves on the forrest floor. I don't know why I'm suddenly nervous and excited, but I stay behind the tree as the sound of foot steps passes by. I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't see me.

After I hear the sound of his steps fade, I step out from behind the tree. I am then met with the sight if the mist handsome man I've ever seen.

He's tall, about 6 ft 2 , he has a muscular build, dressed in a black suit and black tie with a white shirt behind it, his long straight dark brown hair is cut short. As my eyes roam up, I see with his dark hair he has matching blue eyes. His skin pales as we make eye contact. As our eyes meet, I then understand fully what is going on as he stares back.

Suddenly a loud bang slams on my bedroom door as I am awoken from my mate dream.

" Dang it! I almost found out who my mate was!" I scream out in frustration. Grabbing a nearby pillow and slamming it on my face as I roll over onto my side.

Werecats are the only shifters who have mate dreams. A mate dream is a dream here a werecat and her mate are in the same dream and they get to meet. However, the only thing that ever seems to het accomplished is just seeing them, not necessarily anything more. 

" WAKE UP ALEX! ." Marci yells as she slings open my bedroom door. Rolling over I whine into the pillow that I roll over my head, " What do you want Marci?" Trying to go back to sleep, however, I do not get to have that luxury.

" Oh well look who's a grump today." She states as she sits on the edge of my bed. Yanking the pillow off my face as she then grabs my comforter and pulls it to the end of the bed. Dousing me in the chill of the morning air.

Frustrated that she can't leave me alone, I huff as I get up and pull my covers back over my head.

" Please leave! You woke me up from my mate dream...." I say sadly as I sit up, staring at her bright eyed and bushy tailed face that I just want to attack right now. I wouldn't though, I'm not upset with her, Im just not a morning person.