Chapter 2: The Encounter Affecting My Decision

Lin Ah's P.O.V

After the talk with Mr.Kong, I left the school for a walk to think about it thoroughly.

What kind of offer was that.... It's not even useful to me......*sigh*

I don't get it ..........Why does everyone like kpop??

Heck! Even a 54 Year Old MAN screams like an 8 year old GIRL when it comes to kpop groups.

-______________________-"

While walking, I noticed that there was a store filled with girls.

Well not only inside of the store actually, the girls were even jammed on the entrance of the store.

What is this place?

I looked above to see the name of the store and to my great amusement , note sarcasm, it was a kpop related store. I guess it was a store selling merchandises of kpop groups. The store was on Sale so I think that explains while the store was overcrowded with girls.

Kpop kpop kpop ............this korean pop is dominating our culture;

Am I the only Korean left that doesn't care about this?

I continued walking realizing that there is not one post along the road that doesn't have any picture of a kpop group. I looked around me as I was walking because it's been a long time since I tried analyzing my environment. Yes, I was analyzing things because I wanetd to see the effect of kpop in our country.

I stopped from walking when a large screen on a building started playing some teaser of a kpop group. It was a video of someone dancing. He was wearing a black leather jacket and red undershirt and pants. He was acting like he was playing the piano in the first part and then continued with his dancing. His movements were so flawless and graceful. It left an impression and it even impressed me. Aside from his dancing skills, what really got me into watching his teaser was............. his expression. It was so.................

real...........

Like he alone was the music..............

I'm not a person that easily praises people......but considering how this guy amazed me........

I guess I can't say that this kpop world is only filled with outstanding faces.........

I think I know now why all these girls are head over heels for these Idols...............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"Chanyeol!! Slow down!! give the wheels to Tao! You're gonna get us killed!"

Kris yelled.

"Don't worry hyung i got this! "

Chanyeol then looked back to his fellow members to give a reassuring smile but---

"Focus on the road!!!"

Lay and Tao shouted.

Chanyeol was surprised so the car swayed even more thanks to his control.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lin Ah's P.O.V