Chapter 21: The Moment I Fell In Love

Lin Ah's P.O.V 

When I opened my eyes, I found myself tied on a chair.  I tried budging but my wrists were strongly tied. I tried harder but then I was distracted when I realized that I was inside a warehouse. There were lots of boxes scattered here and there but it was already opened and emptied. An abandoned warehouse? Most probably, but what am I doing here?

I remember being kidnapped by someone with a big body built but how come no one is even guarding me right now?

Wait..............

LUHAN!!!!

My eyes immediately wandered around the warehouse hoping to catch a glimpse of even just the shadow of the person I was looking for. But unfortunately, I confirmed that I was really the only person inside the place. I cringed with the feeling of lonliness as the cold wind brushed against my skin. It felt so damn scary so I tried shouting for Luhan's name once more.

"Luhan!!"

........................................................................................................

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Luhan!!!"

"Can you hear her voice?"

I felt like a strong lightning  hit me the moment I heard the voice of my beloved person. I froze not being able to speak. I want to run to her and ask her if she's alright. I want to be by her side and hug her so she will not be scared.

But how can I do it?

Just how can I do it when she's being held hostage by a person who doesn't even show mercy?

"I told you she's with me.."

HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO HER OWN SISTER??!!

"Ravine, I am not kidding. Release her while I am still speaking nicely."

"I already told you the price of letting her go Chanyeol, be my boyfriend and she will be saved...."

I know, I know what the price is.

I hope I can say that I can do anything for Lin Ah but how can I just do what Ravine wants when its equivalent to leaving my first true love?

I can go as far as leaving my group if that's what she wants, but not this. 

Just not this.