Chapter 24: Breaking News

Lin Ah's P.O.V

"YAHH!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!" 

I almost broke my ears when Xiumin shouted at the top of his lungs. Well how can I blame him? Chanyeol took his car key without permission, (For short, he stole it.) and we are actually heading to his car right now at a top speed. (For short, running away.)

Instead of getting mad at Chanyeol right now for his stubborness, I'm pretty surprised with myself for even smiling right now as we are escaping. Maybe because he is holding my hand as we are running. It kind of feels like I'm a runaway bride escaping with my true love. 

*sigh* What has love done to me??

"Heheheh. That was kind of fun wasn't it? It's been a long time since I last did this. I can't believe I will miss it this much"

Chanyeol managed to say in between his breath as his left hand was holding on to his knees for support. It's a good thing that it was only Xiumin who fetched us here in the hospital. I'm pretty sure that the other members would be running after us if they were here. For instance, either Kyungsoo or Suho who would surely not allow Chanyeol to go out just yet, Suho being a caring leader and D.O being the mother. Where did I get that? Of course from the all-time-should-get-an-oscar-for-his-talkativeness Baekhyun. I frequently hear him complaining or either praising D.O for being such a mother.  

Oh! and don't misunderstand. The other members did not come because they were bitter to us. They weren't able to come because they had schedules today. Actually, I was surprisingly even kind of expecting Sehun to come. Not because I want to see him because that would mean the end of the world, I was just waiting for that answer he told me he would be revealing. He got me so curious last night that but it looks like he wouldn't give me an answer any minute now. But that's just weird, I arranged and re-checked  the members' schedules yesterday but I can't remember Sehun having one....... is he playing with some girl again?? *sigh* 

Well not really my problem anymore.....

"What do you mean fun?! You shouldn't be doing this Chanyeol. What if you overwork yourself and faint?? What do you want me to do??"

I removed my hands from his and acted like I'm mad and scolded him. Well part of it is actually the truth, I was also worried......but seeing how even I enjoyed running away, I'm just happy to be with him like this. 

I turned around wanting to hide my face from smiling. I shouldn't just act all sweet to him now just because I became his girlfriend right??

I was smiling without him knowing but then, I was startled when Chanyeol gave me a back hug. 

"Mianhae. Please don't get mad at me yam.

We're heading for our first date right now and I don't want you to be mad at me"

He just said it so sweetly that I can't bring myself to bark back. His words and his voice were the music to my ears and don't even forget that he is hugging me right now. Just how can I resist him??

Well I guess no girlfriend can win with this kind of boyfriend right?

I escaped from his back hug and faced him. I touched both sides of his face and looked at him in the eyes mantaining this close distance between us.