Chapter 18: You Part 2 (Thank You)

Tao's P.O.V

I was SHOCKED when she sat between...........................................

KAI AND SEHUN!

............................................................................................

Xiumin's P.O.V

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL JUST HAPPENED??

DID SHE JUST SIT...................

DID SHE JUST SIT BETWEEN KAI AND SEHUN???

BETWEEN THE DEVILS?!!

My eyes rounded like a globe with the sight of Lin Ah sitting between Kai and Sehun.

Even Kai and Sehun unconsciously looked at Lin Ah the moment she sat between them.

KAI AND SEHUN........................................

HER APPARENT ENEMY.........................

WHY THE HECK IS SHE SITTING BETWEEN THEM????

Lin Ah was just sitting there as if not caring whether they were beside her. She just started to eat without even looking at the others' expressions

Which I can tell you, were VERY SURPRISED AND WEIRD ALL AT THE SAME TIME

HECK LIN AH??

"Are you still asleep young lady??"

I asked while pointing at her like a father giving sermon to her daughter.

"I am not. Can't you see my eyes are open?? You should just continue eating your food........

You WOULD NEED that for today's schedule"

Ok, forget her decision about sitting between the devil, her statement made me worry.

"What kind of training are we going to do this time???"

Sehun asked while yeah, glaring at her.

He's always glaring like it's his part time job. Maybe he's enjoying it too much that he's unable to retire.

"Just something........

outdoor..................................."

OH HELL NO!

I JUST DIDN'T HEAR THE WORD OUTDOOR !!!!

.........................................................................

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"What kind of activity would it be?"

I asked Lin Ah since I became a little bit worried. Outdoor is not really my style. And no, this is Baekhyun's P.O.V and not Kris'.