Chapter 11: Better Prepare Myself

Lin ah's P.O.V

I saw Kai when I opened my eyes. I was really weak that time but I tried my hardest with my remaining strength to push him away.

"pabo.........."

I heard him whisper.

"Are you going to kneel again when you look like you're going to die?....."

I didn't answer him because I was actually thinking of doing that. I guess I'm really just stubborn.

He wiped the tears that were on my cheeks and gave me water to drink. After drinking the whole bottle of water, Kai touched my forehead.

"Let's go.....you will die if you stay here"

He was about to stand up, with me in his arms, when I interrupted him.

"I-I can't.....I haven't suc-"

I was having a hard time talking but Kai interrupted me when he covered my mouth with his hands.

"Just shut up................

You already did it.......we're back in the concert.........

and don't ask anymore that's all that matters"

I wasn't sure of what happened but I just shut my eyes due to weakness.

This bastard.........

he could've used a finger to keep me from talking instead of using his whole hand.....

I thought to myself  without realizing that I was already smiling.

I DID IT......

After that, I let myself enjoy the feeling of being released from a burden and granted myself the chance to rest without thinking anything. 

..........................................~TIME SKIP~.......................................

When I opened my eyes, I saw Shoemin standing by my bed. I was still dizzy but at least I felt a little bit better than before.