Chapter 4: Just My Luck

Lin Ah's P.O.V

DAMN IT!

I felt my hand hurt even more with the endless punching that I did ever since I got in this gym.

I always go in this gym whenever I feel pissed and stressed. This is my way of releasing the anger that was built up inside of me. Of course torturing a punching bag with my bare hands is better that killing a person.

"Why" *punch* "Do" *punch* "I need" *punch* "to live" *punch* "WITH THEM?!"

I ended my frustrated sentence with a blast of right hook.

I don't have any energy left in me anymore so I held the punching bag for a while to support myself after my last punch. I was panting heavily and perspiring terribly and I can't even feel my knees anymore.

"I didn't expect you to be here...."

WAIT-

Did someone just speak??

I turned my head around slowly still panting.

I let go of my other hand from the punching bag but I kept the other one still holding onto it to keep a support for myself. I had to do this since I wanted to face the person that popped out of nowhere compeletely.

How many years did this guy not sleep that he got those eyebags?

"I'm sorry but I don't think the needle that pricked sleeping beauty is here"

"Huh?"

He asked startled with my sudden statement.

"Aren't you looking for that in order to sleep?"

"Ha-Ha-Ha"

He laughed but there was no sense in it. Of course, how could there be? I just practically insulted him.

"Anyeonghaseyo Director, Exo's TAO imnida"

My eyes widened at first but then it automatically rolled 360 degrees because of the info I just heard.

GREAT, another Exo member....

Life must really hate me.

"Are you here to tease or insult me?

If so, you should just leave. I'm not in a good mood right now.

I might not be able to control myself anymore."

I told him with a fierce look on my face but....

"So Chanyeol hyung DID get into your nerves"

He wasn't scared one bit.

"You think?"

I asked him sarcastically because seriously, I think it was obvious enough for how I acted infront of them.

I sighed and then sat on the floor , my hands touching it to support my upper body, letting all the sweat especially from my forehead drop.

"Use this you're really perspiring"

Tao offered while handling a towel to me.

Well, aside from the fact that I didn't bring any towel and that I'm producing waterfalls all over my body, I don't really have any reason to refuse to him. I decided to just take the towel, not saying anything and avoiding his gaze. That way it would seem like I just took some towel on a hanger.