Chapter 8: Arrival of the First Schedule

Lin Ah's P.O.V

I was about to lose conciousness when someone saved me. Not Shoemin but another person..........

It was Suho............

and he was...........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SHIRTLESS

( A/N : KYAHHH! XDD I Know some of you will imagine this scene ahhahah )

He carried me out of the pool and placed me on the ground. I was still struggling because of the water I drank from the pool but I managed to look at him.....

But he left............without saying anything, he did not even bother to look at me once........... just like that........just like nothing happened..............

He just walked straight passed Chanyeol and Luhan who was even rushing towards me.

"babe, are you ok?? Do you need CPR??"

Well, I'm sure you already know who this person is.

"You're not helping Chanyeol...." 

Luhan exclaimed pushing Chanyeol a little bit. Luhan went to me and used the towel he was holding to cover me. He patted my head and asked me if I was ok. I just nodded as an answer since I wasn't comfortable to speak yet because of the water that I just involuntarily drank. I was surprised with his gentleness when he even helped me in standing up making sure that I wouldn't fall.  While Chanyeol was just there talking blah blah bla. you know, that typical cassanova talk. It's a good thing that Luhan and I just ignored him.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

They walked passed me as if I'm not talking. Do you know how much that hurts??? 

MY GIRL NEEDS ME!!! but......

she ignored me........ T_T

But I was even more shocked when Xiumin suddenly came out of the pool  out of nowhere.

"HOLY MACARONI !!! Where you there?? I didn't notice you.."

He was silent......he ignored me......... and walked passed me........

AGAIN??!!! WHAT DID SLENDERMAN DO THAT THEY'RE IGNORING ME??!