Chapter 18: You Part 3 (Saving You)

Lin Ah's P.O.V

LUHAN??!

I looked at him in the eyes shocked with his actions.

His hand firmly holding my wrist,

And his eyes fiercely glaring at Kris.

I felt the tension in the atmosphere but I didn't see Kris' reaction since I was facing Luhan and my back was turned to him.

"Luhan....."

I worriedly whispered.

Hearing this, Luhan suddenly looked at me and his eyes quickly softened when our eyes met.

"I'm sorry....."

He quietly apologized still looking in my eyes.

He then turned to Kris and half-heartedly bowed to him.

Luhan dragged me out of the area not giving me the chance to say anything.

My wrist started to REALLY hurt but I just ignored it.

I looked back before completely leaving the area only to see Kris in a complete daze with what just happened.

I'm sorry...............

Luhan didn't speak and just continued dragging me until we reached my room.

Uppon entering, he immediately closed the door without uttering any word. His back was turned to me as he buried his face in his hands.

To be honest..................

I'm feeling scared with his actions.

I can't understand him right now.

But wanting this weird atmosphere to end, I gathered all of my courage, stepped forward to him and placed my right hand on his shoulder.

"Luhan?"

Suddenly, he quickly turned around and grabbed my back to hug me the moment I placed my hand on him.

He placed his left hand on my back and his other hand at the back of my head making my head rest on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Lin Ah. I didn't mean to scare you. I just........

I just didn't like seeing you with other people.

Please.....just please don't get too close with the other members"

He's

POSSESSIVE?

I broke out from his embrace not wanting the little to no distance between us.

"I can't promise you anything Luhan"

I can't be contained only for you.

We're not.....

I don't...

I don't love you the way you love me.?

His eyes saddened when he heard my answer.

His gaze traveled down but his eyes immediately widened when it landed on my wrist.

"Yo-your w-wrist...."

Luhan stuttered as he gently and carefully lifted my wrist.

I too, looked at it curious with what Luhan had just saw.

My eyes were surprised when I saw my wrist reddened with marks from Luhan's strong grasp a while ago.

Even some areas of my wrist were also bruised.