Chapter 23: [Luhan] Flashback (PAST)

Lin Ah's P.O.V

"Checkmate"

"Damn you Tao. Can't you at least let me win this ??"

"Damn you too Xiumin and no period."

Ok, I'm pretty much alright with having two noisy bastards inside this room, but I am definitely not alright with being with the bastard among the bastard, sonuvabitch devil. You do know who I'm talking about right? That freaking jerk that kisses girls like their lips are some bubble gum. Ok crap, I'm getting chills; but forget that. Main point is, that bratt Sehun is inside of this room as well, Chanyeol's hospital room, CHANYEOL, my boyfriend ever since a little while ago. I'm afraid that this good-for-nothing-except-kissing rascal will say anything about what happened.

Don't get me wrong, I know that hiding it is not right, but can't the heavens forgive me if I will try to be selfish even just for once? What can I do?

I've fallen hard for Chanyeol..... I don't want to lose him.......

But it's not like I will keep it for the rest of my life. I will still tell him, but I don't think that now is that moment. We just got together and he has not even fully recovered yet. He and Sehun might even fight and I don't want that to happen. But that is unavoidable right? They will surely fight but at least, by the time that I tell him, he will have the strength to beat Sehun up. I'm pretty much of a bad girl saying this; but damn who can blame me? I am practically dying with me wanting to punch Sehun's face.

"FOOD IS HERE!!!"

I was very startled when I heard the loud mouth of Baekhyun. He even almost woke up Chanyeol the moment he entered the room.

"Do you mind? A sick person is resting here"

I pointed to Chanyeol and then raised my eyebrows. I was trying to act tough again but deep inside, I really wanted to laugh with how much of a microphone Baekhyun's voice can be. But no can do, he disturbed my sleeping boyfriend so he deserves a little bit of reminder.

After he entered, the other members went in but Kai and Luhan was out of sight. I would have expected it for Luhan but Kai.........why?

"Where is Kai?"

I asked the moment Chen closed the door. I haven't even seen him yet ever since this morning. I'm not even sure if he went with Baekhyun and the other members when they bought the food.

"You don't know??"

Huh? What kind of answer is that? What do I not know?

"Kai left. He's leaving Korea as of this moment."

WHAT??? HOW CAN NO ONE TELL ME??

"I heard that he will go to Canada for some filming or whatsoever. I don't even know it very much myself but all I know is that he accepted this offer that had been waiting for his confirmation ever since forever. I know Kai told me that he will never accept that because it's a very tiring job but I don't know why he just accepted it suddenly."

After Lay's explanation, I was anxiously waiting for the members reactions but judging from the no reaction action of the members, it seems like I am the only who didn't know about this. How can he just suddenly leave without saying anything? How can he just leave in this situation???...................

I haven't even thanked him yet for how he comforted me.........

"Don't worry Lin Ah, I heard it will only take him a week. He will be back before the concert so you don't have to worry about anything. Plus, our other manager is assisting him, he should be fine on his own."