Ch.11 Welcome Home

(It has been 3 months since Rani has seen Kion, making her believe that Kion has died.)

Suark: "It's been 2 months since we heard or saw Kion. Do you think he is okay?"

Fuli: "He has to be right?"

Feliks: "Yea he's with mommy so he is okay. Right Rani."

Rani:(Depressed) "I don't know anymore."

Baliyo: "Kion is fine beside he is a god so he can't be killed right?"

Makini: "Until he gets his full memories back he is still a mortal animal."
(Everyone was now letting the idea of Kion and Varya never coming back when Ono came.)

Ono: "A lion and tiger are at the pass!"

Rani:(Please be Kion) "Night Pride lets go."

At the pass

Rani: "WHO ARE YOU TWO!!!"

Kion: "Hey Rani, long time no see. I see you kept the flower on your head."
(Kion lifted his mane to show the goggles that she gave him 2 months ago. Rani then knew who this lion was. It was her Kion. she started crying)

Rani: "KION!!!!!!!!"(She ran to him faster than ever before and tackled him to the ground hugging him) "YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!"

Kion:(As soon as he was tackled to the ground by his girlfriend, he wrapped his paws around her and started crying seeing that nothing had happened to her in the past 2 months.)

Kion: " I'm so glad you're okay Rani. I thought you died while I was away."

Rani: "That's my line dummy"

Kion: "Sorry I was gone for so long. Africa is a pretty big place"

Rani: "Even now you're joking around huh? What am I going to do with you? Hey did you get your full memories back?(Still laying on top of him.)"

Kion:(Fake smiles)"No but now I know how this time.

Rani: "It doesn't matter to me Kion, all that matters is your back. I love you so much.(Tightens her hug)"

Kion: "I love you too Rani."

(Just then everyone came and saw Varya and Kion

(Just then everyone came and saw Varya and Kion.)

Polina, Feliks, Pasha: "MAMA!!!!!!"

Varya: "MY CUBS!!"
(Varya's cubs ran to their mom and all 3 of them tackled her to the ground, crying into her chest fur. Kion smirked at the tigress as she was always acting like she was okay. Then he remembered that when he was the cubs age, he would jump to his grandma and mom like that. Kion knew that Sarabi was alive and in the pride lands but she "Allegedly" was too old to make the trip.)

Pasha: "You were gone for so long momma!!"

Varya: "Sorry I was gone for so long. I hope you guys behaved for Nala and Nirmala while I was with the king."

Polina: "We were right guys?"
(The other 2 tiger cubs nodded in agreement. Kion and Rani laughed a little until Rani whispered in his ear.)

Rani: "That reminds me I have to talk to you about a little something at night."
(She would lick Kion's cheek and then seductively smile and gazed at him before she and the night pride ran off leaving Kion blushing 50 shades of red.)

Kion: (in his mind)"W..Wait what does Rani want to talk about."
(Kion didn't think much of it and would go with his guard to the lair but then remembers the first half of the Holy War. His friends asked if he was alright but he changed the subject and went on patrol. What has happened to our hero?)

That's The End Of Ch.11