Ch.23 Comforting

(Both Kion and Kovu were asleep until sunset but Kion woke up first. He carefully left Rafiki's tree and went to pride rock. He was looking for Kiara. when he went to the top, he saw Sarabi sitting. Kion had a idea to scare her but Sarabi knew him to well.)

Sarabi: "Don't you even think about it, young one

Sarabi: "Don't you even think about it, young one."

Kion: "Come on grandma, how do you always know it's me?"

Sarabi: "Because you're the only lion beside your grandfather who always tries to scare me. But since you are here, you can give your grandma a hug."

(Kion immediately had a big smile on his face and jumped on her. Sarabi laid on her back enveloped Kion in her arms. He buried his face in her neck and let her rock him like a baby)

Kion: "Hey Grandma Sarabi?"

Sarabi: "Yes dear?"

Kion: "Do you think I can fight Kopa?"

Sarabi: "I don't want you two fighting at all. I lost your grandfather due to the rivalry he and his brother had. I can't bear to see the same thing happen to you as well."

(Kion nuzzled deeper into his grandmother's neck)

Kion: "I promise you grandma, nothing will happen to me."

Sarabi: "You are just like your grandfather. Now Kion, you need a bath.
(Sarabi started to give Kion a bath)

Kion: "Grandma!!! Stop that tickles"
(Kion was laughing though the whole thing. Finally Sarabi stopped and let out a few giggles out as Kion stop and was falling asleep on her belly)

Sarabi: "Are you tired, love?"
(Kion with his eyes closed, simply purred at her question) "I'll take that as a yes"(She looked up at the sky) "He is just like you Mufasa." (Just like that, Sarabi fell asleep, with her most adorable grandchild in her paws. She never wanted this to end.

BACK TO KOPA

Kopa: "So...What the hell are you doing here."

Kiara: "Can't I say hi to my older brother?"
(Kopa kept a cold expression on his face. His ice cold glare made Kiara think Kopa was staring into her soul.)

Kopa: "Who's the girl?"(pointing to Rani)

Rani: "I'm Rani, Kion's girlfriend."

Kopa: "HAHAHAHA!! Wow KION MUST HAVE REALLY BAD TASTE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A SLUT LIKE YOU!!"

Rani: "S...Slut.....?"
(Rani starts to tear up. She really loved Kion. He was funny, kind, and always putting her needs before her own. But when she asked him to stay with her, she wonders if she only wanted his power.)

Kiara: "Kopa stop! We just came to talk."

Kopa: "What dumbass came up with the idea to follow some random animal into his territory without knowing anything about him. Please tell me the logic behind it."

Kiara: "Like I said, I just want to talk to you"

Kopa: "About?"

Kiara: "You and why are you like this"

Kopa: "Cut the crap! You just came by to tell me not to fight your little brother right? And his girlfriend tagged along just to enforce the point, am I right or am I right?"

Kiara: "That's just part of the reason, the rest is that I want to.......see my older brother."

Kopa: "Well, you saw me so... get out of my territory."

Kiara: "Why are you so distant Kopa, it's just me............
(Before Kiara could finish her sentence, she was slammed into the ground by Kopa.)

Rani: "KIARA!!!!!!!"
(Kopa backed up as Rani ran up and swiped at him. Kiara slowly got up)

Kiara: "Kopa..... Please"

 Kopa: "Go tell the "replacement son" that we fight at the tree of life center

Kopa: "Go tell the "replacement son" that we fight at the tree of life center. He will die."

That's The End Of Ch.23