Ch.14 Simba vs Nala

THERE ARE SEXUAL REFERENCES IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE STUFF LIKE THAT, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Sarabi: "So who's gonna go first?"

(Kion was about to volunteer but Nala stepped in the custom made ring that he and besthe made last week for lion guard practice.)

Nala: "I'll go first. Not like us girls are going to lose anyway."
(Nala stepped in and Kion immediately felt shivers down his spine. No one was more scary than his girlfriend and mother.)

Simba: "I'll go. A king needs to be able to beat everyone."

Kion: (dull expression)"You do who you're fighting right?"

Nala: "Remember Simba who was the one on top of the other during our "special" date"(😳😏)

Simba: (Full red) "N....NALA?"

Sarabi: (whispering to Varya) "Well looks like the females are the dominant one in that scenario."

Varya: "Yep"

Sarabi: "Anyway you 2 can start now."
(With that Nala ran to Simba as fast as she could and struck him in his face, sending the king flying back. Simba got up and, not wanting to seriously hurt his mate, he dodge her strike and tripped her. Nala went face first into the ground.)

Kiara: "Ouch Mom gonna feel that in the morning."

Rani: "Simba must have a death wish. I heard stories of how strong the queen of the pride lands was but seeing her in action is even more impressive."

Kiara: "Yeah mom sure is strong. I wonder how my dad ever got to marry her. She always puts him in his place."

(Simba knew Nala was strong and was always able to beat him but now the roles were reversed so he decided to tease her.)

Simba: "Sorry Nala, but your so-called reign over me is over."
(Simba then walked over to her and was smirking when she got up and pushed Simba away with a swift open paw strike.)

Kion: "COME ON DAD!!!"(Nala then ran up to Simba and headbutted him in the stomach, making the male grunt in pain

(Nala then ran up to Simba and headbutted him in the stomach, making the male grunt in pain. Then she jumped on Simba as the 2 rolled around before Nala slammed Simba into the ground. Simba then realized that even after all the years he still lost.)

Nala: "There! It looks like my reign is far from over Simba." (Nala smirked over her mate as she was declared the winner)

" (Nala smirked over her mate as she was declared the winner)

Kiara: "YES THAT'S 1 TO 0."

Kovu: " I never knew your mom was that strong."

Kion: "Neither did I. So who's next?"

Kiara: "Me and Kovu"

Kovu: "Alright, I'll beat you princess. Kion, it's up to you next round."

Kion: "Allright, Don't lose then bro."

That's The End Of Ch.14