Ch.18 The Savanna Summit (pt.1)

(Time skip to 4:00)
(Vitani came back after blowing off steam but she was still pissed off at Kion. At Pride rock)

Sarabi: "So now that you have awakened your true memories but a side effect was that you are now being targeted by the other gods?"

Kion: "Yea pretty much"

Rani: "It's a lot to take in, I know."

Sarabi: "I think that everyone should know about this."

Simba: "I agree. That's why I'm having a Savannah Summit now."

Lion guard: "Really?"

Nala: "Everyone, can you please gather the other herd leaders?"

Kion: "Okay let's go.. huh?"(Looks over to see Rani stepping on his tail motioning him to a corner.)

Rani:(whispers) "Can we talk...alone?"

Kion: "Sure. HEY guys I'll be right there."

Kiara: "Don't try to claim Rani yet alright. Hehe."
(Me and Rani were left blushing)

Kion: "So what do you want to talk about?"

Rani: "Kion, do you think I'm a bad girlfriend?"

Kion: "What are you talking about, you're the best girlfriend ever why."

Rani: "Because, I LET YOU GET HURT KION

Rani: "Because, I LET YOU GET HURT KION. WHEN MAKUCHA ATTACKED YOU, WHEN GAIA CAME. AND THOSE 2 MONTHS! I WASN'T THERE TO HELP YOU. IT'S JUST LIKE WHEN I LOST MY PARENTS, I'M USELESS!!!!"

(Rani was sobbing in front of Kion and she hated it. She hated looking weak in front of people but her emotions took control of her and she cried.)

Kion: "Rani I hate this..."

Rani: "What do you....mhm?"
((Kion rushed forward and kissed Rani. They stay there for 10 seconds before Kion pulled away. He then wrapped his arms her.)

Kion: "Rani listen to me, I do not love you because of your strength. I love you because you are beautiful, sexy, kind, caring, and smart. You don't need to blame yourself for my fights. You and the night pride are used to fighting just normal animals, not gods."

Rani: "You somehow always know how to make me feel amazing. That is why I love Kiongozi, god of Africa."

Kion: (kisses her forehead)"That's my job"

Rani: "By the way, when this is all over."(whispers in his ear) "I want you to **** me so hard, you make me ***** your name and not be able to stand."
(Kion nearly passed out from what Rani said. She started to walk out of the cave with a nosebleeding king right behind her. After Kion cleaned himself up)

Kion: "Ready."

Rani: "Yea lets go."

That's The End Of Ch.18