Ch.44 KING VS KING pt.2

(The Crowd was having a blast. First, they see the return of the God of Africa and see him fight his father, but the challenger had shown a new move. Meanwhile, our boy Bunga was about to get violated.)

(In the bleachers, everyone who knew the 2 combatants were scared. They knew that this was a fight but Simba made it a fight to the death. Everyone was on edge but something snapped them out of it. It was the dumbest animal to exist. He decided that this was okay)

Bunga: "GO!!!!!!!! BEAT HIS ASS KION

Bunga: "GO!!!!!!!! BEAT HIS ASS KION. GIVE IT TO HIM SIMBA!!!! LETS GOOOO........Um.....Hi Queen Nala and Queen Rani.......nice weather we're having......right."

(Bunga was now afraid for his life. Nala and Rani gave him death stares. Both ladies cracks their knuckles. Bunga was about to die)

Nala/Rani: "Give us one reason why you should live

Nala/Rani: "Give us one reason why you should live."

Bunga: "Um.......If you waste energy on me, you won't be able to give Simba and Kion "$$$"....."

(Now what Bunga said is something that 1. Made everyone besides Nala and Rani gave our honey badger a "How stupid are you face." 2. Nala and Rani blushed bright crimson red before proceeding to beat the honey badger into a bloody pulp. Yep....it's official, Bunga is the dumbest animal to exist. Anyway back to the fight)

(Simba had managed to use the first of his two new powers. Now that he activated UWANJA SAWA(Equal Field), he could definitely keep up with his son. Kion however, didn't give his father any time to play anything else. He charged at Simba.)

)