Ch.22 Explanation

(It took 10 hours for Kion and Kovu to wake up. They 2 of them were moved to Rafiki's tree to get healed. Kion was the first to wake up)

Kion: "Argh what happened? I feel so sore.(looks around) Oh yea. Me and Kovu fought each other.

Kovu: "Dude you're up to?"

Kion: "Yep"

????: "THEY ARE AWAKE!"
(Kion and Kovu turned their heads to see both Kiara and Rani staring at them. Everyone else was behind them with fear visible on their faces. They were going to say hi but they were stopped by the roaring of their respective mates)

Rani/Kiara: "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU 2 DOING. YOU 2 LOOKED LIKE YOU WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER. YOU BOTH BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!"

Kion/Kovu: "What, We were just sparring why?(Everyone's face went like this)

Everyone: "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Makini: "You call THAT sparring"

Kion:(laughing) "Yea. I want someone who wasn't gonna hold back just because I'm king, and Kovu told me that's how they trained him in the Outlands."

Kovu: "Plus I was bored. But did all of you guys really think we were trying to kill each other?"

Bunga: "Well yea, Rafiki literally said that you both have some nasty wounds that could have been facial or was it fatal"

Rani: (walked over to Kion and slapped him then started crying into his neck) "Why do you keep doing this to yourself Kion. I know you want to get stronger but this is doing you more harm than good."

Kion: "I know but this is the only way."

Rani: "But do you have to get hurt in the process?"

Kion: "If it keeps you safe, I can handle all the pain in the world.