Ch. 43 KING VS KING pt.1

(Kion and Simba looked at each other wirh mixed feelings. They couldn't bear to hurt each other but at the same time, some unknown feelings of proving and alpha between them was getting stronger and stronger by the second. They couldn't argue with their enemy now, knowing that he could hurt the ones they love. So they shut up and go to their respective corners of the ring.)

(Meanwhile, up in the stands, Nala was panicking. Her son and husband were about to fight. She was panicking.)

Nala: "Kion and Simba

Nala: "Kion and Simba.........................................Fighting each other.......oh gods.....WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?"

Sarabi: "Calm down Nala, I know you are worried."

Nala: "Calm down....CALM DOWN!!!!!! MY HUSBAND AND MY BABY ARE ABOUT TO FIGHT AND I DONT KNOW FAR THOSE TWO WILL GO.

Kovu: "They might accidentally kill each other."

Kiara: "KOVU!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!"

Kovu: "Both your brother and your father are kings of a land

Kovu: "Both your brother and your father are kings of a land. When a king meets a king in some kind of competition, they get this feeling of dominance. They must prove to the other that they are the alpha animal and the ruler of all. No matter if they are related by blood. Kiara, I am a optimist, but I have to be real with you, both of them have been through some kind of hell, are way stronger than they should be, and are kings. This is a fight that no one can stop. And if Kion decides to go all out, then it's all over."

(Kiara looked back at the stadium in fear, her father and baby brother both had determined looks on their faces. And then her new niece spoke and it broke everyone's hearts. Amani started to cry)

Amani: "W...why...are.......d...daddy and...gr....grandpa........going to...f..fight. I....I don't....like...daddy...fight....fighting."

(Amani continued to cry while Rani did her best to console her daughter.)