Ch. 40. Pangea

(Kion and the gang have been on this 3 week journey but it has finally paid off. They made it to the edge of South Africa. Now they were standing on a beach, overlooking the ocean.)

Bunga: "FINALLY!!!!!!!!  WE MADE IT!!!!!!!"
(Amani screamed with joy and ran to the beach and started playing. Everyone followed and settled on the beach. Sarabi started playing with her new great granddaughter as Amani was trying to tackle her great grandmother)

Simba: "So Bwana, What do we do now?"

Bwana: "Now we wait for the ark."

Nala: "The Ark? What is that."

Bwana: "The Ark is a type of power where only once every 300 years, this circle will appear on the ground and act as a portal.......to Pangea."

Vitani: "When did you hesitate on the last part of that sentence."

Bwana: "Because once we arrive on Pangea, expect some things that you have never seen before."

Kopa: "So basically, we are heading into a new world entirely."

Bwana: "Pretty much yea."

Bailyo: "So, what's Pangea like?"

Bwana: "I can't say because it's geography changes every 300 years."

Fuli: "We are never going to get a break, are we?"

Kion: "If I went at this alone, I would fail but.....

Kion: "Thanks to all of you, I know we are going to end Jua's reign of the world

Kion: "Thanks to all of you, I know we are going to end Jua's reign of the world."

Kovu: "Always little bro."

(Kion sighed and laughed but then a sigil appeared on the ground. Amani jumped as the sigil and ran to Rani and hid behind her.)

Bunga: "WHOA hahaha, THAT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!"

(Bunga was gonna walk up and stand on it but then was punched away by someone)