Ch.31 Flaws

Bwana had been training the entire cast separately in one on was. He released just how week his disciplines were. Kion, Kovu, and Kopa, were the 3 strongest guys, only followed by Baliyo and Azzad. Kiara, Rani, and Fuli were the strongest females. But even though he trained them for a week, nothing seemed to have changed. The only noticeable difference was that Kopa and Kovu had adjusted some of Ba-taekwondo to suit their own needs and make some new moves. So Bwana decided to fight all of them at once. He even included Simba, Nala, Nirmala, and Surak. they all surrendered Bwana and were ready to charge.

 they all surrendered Bwana and were ready to charge

Kion: "ALL RIGHT BWANA, HERE I COME."
(Kion was about to rush Bwana he was stopped by his dad)

Simba: "Careful son, I know how strong you can be in a fight but I can tell that alone, this guy is out of your league."

Bwana: "At least you aren't as stupid as you were back then huh Swahili."
(Bwana then was being attacked by everyone at once. This wasn't a problem as he could dodge all of them. He first took out the lion guard. BWANA ONLY HAD TO CHOP ALL OF THEM IN THE NECK.(Holy shit, I've made a busted character) The night pride was next and they still got beaten by a punch to the gut. Next was Simba's pride. Bwana had the most trouble with Kopa and Kovu. The 2 males doubled teamed Bwana and to their credit, they were able to land some hits in but in the end, Bwana beat them. Next was Kion, who had the best luck. Kion was evenly matched in speed and reflexes but not power. Kion tried his triple kick but was face slammed in the ground. He lost again.

Bwana:
"Bunga, you rely to much on luck.
Fuli, you are definitely the fastest one here but you rely to much on speed. You need to work on your endurance, stamina, and strength. Besthe, you need to get faster in order to deal some heavy damage.
Ono, Anga you weren't born with amazing strength but you can fly. This makes you able to utilize air, so I'll teach you some air powers. Balyio, you have the ability to become stronger the me but you lack the proper mentality. Nirmala, you should learn to steal the life from your enemies and learn to use it wisely.
Surak: You are wise beyond your years but you need to control that darkness in you.
Rani: You're by far the closest to Kion's level, but you need to confront the past.
Nala, Simba: You 2 are just to lighthearted, you need to give in to some of your rage, but you must control it.
Kiara, Kopa, Kovu: You 3 are just near the perfect place for your powers to manifest. You only need to work on your reflexes.
Kion: "You mustn't be afraid to use your true power. You aren't the same animal you were all those years ago."

Kion: "Okay, now that you have kicked all of our asses, can we please get some help with our abilities

Kion: "Okay, now that you have kicked all of our asses, can we please get some help with our abilities."

Bwana: "HAHAHAHAHAHA ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE HEROS, LETS GET TO WORK!!"

That's the end of Ch.31

Dedicated to Keelyirwin22 You are 💯 percent a better writer than me in all aspects. You have some of if not the best ways to evolve your characters and their relationships. You have a amazing of writing that is above anything I could do.