7

Alizée Sauveterre

Alizée Sauveterre

"And then you just left him standing there?" Nerva asks me as we walk into the bathroom.

Alright. To bring you back up to speed. I've kinda been avoiding Giovanni this morning. I know that I'm going to eventually have to talk to him considering that he basically have to be with me half of the damn day. But awkward moments are, well, really fucking awkward! Like what the fuck am I going to say?

"Well you could talked about how fucking good he looked in his all black outfit."

"Hell yeah I did. I mean what else was I supposed to do Nene? Hey Giovanni, let talk about how we were stealing until the men came back and we end up almost getting shot at." I sate sarcastically. I don't think she understands the grimace of my situation.

I catch her rolling her eyes as she goes into the bathroom stall. "Well damn." She laughs. "No need for the sarcasm. But hey, now that gives you more reasons to like him again." She continues.

I paused in the mirror, stoping the lip liner on my lip to mentally comprehend what the hell just left out her mouth. "Zee? You still there?" She then ask me.

"Yeah... I'm here. And... and what you mean by that?"

She comes out the stall then goes to the sink and washes her hands. "Oh come on Zee. You know damn well him doing the same shit that you have countlessly said that you love doing doesn't make him a little more hot to you?"

"Damn. She low key right."

I laughed at this. "Oh, so cause the boy can steal shit, shoot a gun and look at a dead body with no emotion, Im supposed to just swoon because I'm also into and can do it. Be for real Nene."

She drys her hands and we leave the bathroom. "In our cases, yes. But the first step is always denial. But you will accept your feelings for him one day." She smiles.

"Accept your feelings for who?" A voice questioned us from behind. We both turn around... to see Jayden.

This fucking nigga. Just why Lord, why.

"Speak of the devil himself."

For once I agree with you.

I couldn't speak looking at him. I just froze. My feet hurt from how hard I pushed into the floor. It was only Nerva's hand gripping my shoulders that brought back.

"Damn sure ain't talk'n bout you. Go away." Nerva defends and pulls me to walk away.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you're still mad at me, Sweetheart?" He yells at us, more to me though, making me cringe at the nickname he used.