14

Giovanni De Luca

Giovanni De Luca

I am never letting Alizée Amelia Williams Sauveterre drive me anywhere ever again.

As of right now, she is driving a black SSC Tuatara. Going way past the speed limit on the highway weaving through every few cars like we are getting chased for our lives. If there were a police car right now with a speedometer that shit would override it self trying to calculate how fast shes going.

"This shit is fun as fuck!" Alizée yells out. Basically bouncing in her seat.

I don't know where she gets these random bursts of energy and excitement but it scares me sometimes. Her moods can go up and down depending on the day and sometimes it's hard to tell if she's even mentally there. Not today though. I'm holding on to my seat belt for dear fucking life right now as she's driving like a bat out of hell. But i can't help but smile seeing her have fun. Yet i still have common sense.

"Alizée. I know you are excited but please slow down before we crash." I beg as she rolls the windows back up.

"Nah, we wont crash. I know what I'm doing." She reassured.

"Hell to the fuck nah! Slow the fuck down! I'm not ready to die! I haven't got married or had fucking kids yet!" Antione stressed from the back.

She huffs her breath. "Fine. You guys ain't no fun. Fucking sticks in the mud." She rolls her eyes. "It was fun while it lasted... Where am I supposed to go again?" She questioned as she started to slow down the car.

"You forgot already? Damn. we are going to the Wear-house 62. Just keep going straight and listen to the GPS." Antione informed her

We were on our way to one of the twins fathers Wear-house facilities to have a "talk" with a couple of guys because they were caught messing around with the shipping before they were caught by one of the guards. My papa had me to go with them for... honestly I don't know why. Literally just told me to go with them and i was like okay. So now I'm here.

A little more, and safer driving, we make it to the warehouse and the guards let us in when they saw the twins walking up to the door. I flow behind them in a long dark hallway until we make it to a room with 3 men tided up in chairs.

The one on the right was a brown skinned man with short fade, the middle was a white man with dirty brown hair, and the last man on the left was another white man  with brown hair that kinda fell over his face. All of them about the same age. 30 something maybe.

"Oh wa. Ko si ọna ti wọn ni awọn ọdọ wọnyi wa si ibi lati dẹruba wa." The guy on the left chuckled making the others chuckle with him.