11

Alizée Sauveterre

Alizée Sauveterre

Its been about a week now, its Friday and I am so bored. Nothing special has happened yet and everything is just dull.

Mama and Papa are back to micromanaging me about taking all of my medication. The weather is colder. The skies are always grey. Papa's meeting were becoming redundant as he never really had anything for me to do. My only enjoyment are long night calls with Giovanni and hanging out with him during school. That always landed on an playful argument about anything we didn't agree on to falling asleep on the phone.

Ive also been hanging out with Areya somedays. Shes a real cool person and has a nice vibe to her. Yer sometimes it weird because she just looks so familiar that it annoys me sometimes but i just try to look pass it.

Im in my room reading 'The Wedding Day' with Naruto on the tv as background noise. I've already seen the series but only Naruto and Avatar The Last Airbender are shows I can read to and listen at the same time. Anything else i could only read or watch.

I was the only one in the house besides Mémé. Everyone else was with their partner. She never had a reason to go outside the house unless she had to run an errand or if she genuinely wanted to leave. Im kinda the same way but I'm usually forced out the house by Mama and Papa for 'alone time'.

I look up from the pages to see her in my door way. Her beautiful grey hair was pulled into a barbie ponytail tail with iron curls at the end. She had on pink sweatsuit set that had GILF in rhinestones on her leg.

I don't care how old she gets. My Grandma is a certified badass and i cant wait to be just as badass as her.

"Put something comfortable on. We have to go dress shopping." She claps her hands as she walks over to Juju. My Columbia Boa Constrictor.

I named her Juju from Mama Ode snake In Princess and the Frog. I got her last year. She was 3 years old so she's an adult. About 6 feet now but she'll grow to about 10, maybe 13 feet. I got her a really big enclosure so she would have lots of room and wouldn't feel trapped.

"What for?" I put my book back on the shelf and went in my closet looking for something changeable.

"The Alliance Banquet is tomorrow night. The Dubois are throwing it this year... Remember the Monroe's of 2016." She explains to me while i get dress.

I come out to see Mémé having Juju around her neck like a feather boa. And she tells me that Juju isn't an accessory.

"Oh I definitely remember. Everyone got pissed with each other and Pépé almost decided to blow up the whole building just cause a guy said something about Mamas dress." I laughed at the memory. Pépé was a wonderful man but did have a short fuse.