11

Addison

 Dear Diary, 

2 Days ago... precisely. Since then, I have not been the same. Since that night, when I partook in the Devil's dance with none other than HIM. It was as if oblivious feelings surfaced and I could do nothing other than accept them for what they are. I haven't seen him since, not that I am complaining... although Eloise has invited me over and I do not know how to explain to her that I don't want to see her eldest brother without her assuring me things would be alright. I'm craving to see him unfortunately. Ugh, I am steering clear of him from here on out because I for one can't be messing up in this time period. 
-XOXO Traveler

After putting my diary away, I headed down the stairs to be greeted by Lady D. 

"I was just on my way to get you" Said Lady Danbury 

"What shall the day bring us?" I smiled over at the older lady

"I have some matters to attend today, and as for you my darling... somebody is in the foyer waiting to see you" She smiled over at me

"S-Somebody?" I questioned 

"Go on now" She ushered me

Walking slowly towards the entrance of my refuge that I have grown to love over the time being here, my heart racing and my palms began to sweat. Is it him? He finally came over to see me huh? When I got to the arch, I smiled. Stood before me was none other than Sir Thomas. 

"Sir Thomas" I greeted 

"How lovely is it to see you again Ms. Riverdale" He smiled standing straight now 

"What brings you here?" I questioned 

"Well, I wrote to you, but it was brought to my attention that you did not receive my letter... so I came over" He said smoothly 

"Well then, what was in your letter Sir?" 

"The letter stated, that I would like to take you along with me... to the fighting ring" He said lowly as my face lit up with glee "I know you told me, you enjoy a good brawl" He smirked 

"Well then" I smiled grabbing my long black cloak... the same cloak I wore 2 nights ago "Let's get going" I said eagerly 

"Ma lady" he smiled extending his hand toward me before opening the door. 

"Is it okay if I take my own carriage?" I asked him, in return he glanced at me questionably "I have to make a stop on my way back from the fighting ring... I have to pick up something for Lady Danbury" I said in the most convincing tone I possibly could. 

He nodded in understanding and put me in my own carriage before returning to his own. I hope he doesn't feel bad. I honestly would have gone along with him 2 days ago. I know in my heart though, that the Viscount will probably be at the ring, and I know that me being with Sir Thomas is going to vex him badly. 

The whole carriage ride my mind was racing. I decided to let it go though, because now I'm beginning to feel as though I was only a conquest to him. Why did he leave me longing to see him? If he really cared, he would have already reached out or made his way to see me. 

"Try to think positive" I whispered to myself as I felt the carriage come to a complete stop. 

As the door opened, I plastered a fake smile across my face and stepped out. 

"Are you okay?" I heard Sir Thomas ask

"I am... just rather anxious" I chuckled trying to put up a facade