32

Anthony- This is a crossover chapter

I sat in my study with Addison's Diary in my hands. I opened the book and turned to one of my favorite entries she wrote. 

Dear Diary,

2 Days ago... precisely. Since then, I have not been the same. Since that night, when I partook in the Devil's dance with none other than HIM. It was as if oblivious feelings surfaced and I could do nothing other than accept them for what they are. I haven't seen him since, not that I am complaining... although Eloise has invited me over and I do not know how to explain to her that I don't want to see her eldest brother without her assuring me things would be alright. I'm craving to see him unfortunately. Ugh, I am steering clear of him from here on out because I for one can't be messing up in this time period.
-XOXO Traveler

Dear Diary, I know I try to make entries short and simple, but the Viscount makes everything complicated. I needed to see him today, it's why I took Sir Thomas up on his offer to the wrestling match. I was displeased to see him with his ex-mistress, but who am I kidding I would have given anything just to be in his presence once more. After I left the room I found him in, I prayed for him to follow after me, but he did even better. He sat beside me at the event, along with Collin and Benedict of course creating a great distance between Sir Thomas and I. I really felt bad for Thomas, he's a good friend to me but at the same time I was happy to be near the Viscount. Each time a fist connected with one of the fighters jaw, I slightly jumped and I felt the Viscounts hand on the small of my back in the most comforting way possible. He also whispered sweet things in my ear every chance he got. If I'm not careful, I'll end up hurting him. How can I even be with him? He deserves someone on his level and from his time... I'm neither of those things. I should have known he told Eloise to invite me over for dinner. Before I left with Sir Thomas though, I think I hurt the Viscount. I practically told him that I'm inlove with Sir Thomas because I knew he would try to prove a point to the poor man. I didn't want bad blood between the men because of me so I had to lie to Anthony, if he only knows my heart is starting to belong to him. I only wish I could see a future with him yet I know whatever this is between he and I must be taboo. I hate how my heart betrays me for that Anthony Bridgerton, yet I love every second of it. 

I could not help but smile at how much of our encounters she recorded. As much as she says our love is something forbidden, or never should have happened, I don't believe such things. It was as if I was made for her, and she for me. I love her with every beating moment of my heart and I know one day soon I'll meet our boy and have many more children. I got up to pour myself another cup of scotch, but suddenly the room felt as if it was shaking... I immediately came to a stand still. 

"Brother? Are you alright?" Benedict asks, coming into my study as the room stopped shaking as quickly as it began

"Yeah? Did you feel that?" I ask him

"Feel what?" 

"Shut the door" I say to him as I resumed making my drink. "Want one?" I ask him, holding up my glass

He nodded and did as told, then said to me "I know how much you miss her and being there during pregnancy on nights like this" 

"Nights like what?" I questioned 

"The moon; you normally rant about Addison's pregnancy during the full moon but I thought it strange that you hadn't said one word about it today" 

"Tonight's a full moon?" I questioned walking towards the window 

"Hmm; must have slipped your mind" He said as the room began to shake yet again

"Surely you felt that" I say turning to him as I clutched the window