22

Anthony

I can not help but wonder how life would be when my wife leaves. It's all my thoughts were consumed with lately. It would have been better if I knew how long she is going to leave me for. What if my son doesn't know who I am? What if she falls in love with someone in her own time? She often talks about this Kyle person, she calls him her best friend.

While I gather it's rather a platonic relationship, I can't help but to be bothered by it. She describes their relationship as hers and Benedict's and quite frankly I'm bothered by this revelation, because at some point I grew weary thinking she would choose my younger brother over me. Don't get me wrong I can see that there is a strict line that they will never cross, but I can't help it, she's the most beautiful, brilliant, courageous woman I've ever laid my eyes upon. Her beauty is indeed rare.

Just about every day I find out something new about her, like how she kept her hair straightened with some type of hot iron, or how she and her older siblings had a tight bond until they got married, those little things about her warms my heart and I'm inlove with her. Although I must admit, she's quite the chatter box, and I love every second of it.

"Viscount Bridgerton" Says Addison walking into my study with a sleepy voice "I woke up and you were not there" she frowned

"Sorry darling, I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you up" I said to her as she came and sat in my lap

"Why not my lord?" She questioned gazing into my soul

"Nothing really my love, just didn't feel tired"

"Anthony Bridgerton, I can tell when you're lying" she said caressing the back of my head

"But I'm not darling" I said standing with her legs wrapped around my torso "You're walking about in this thin night gown, what if someone sees you?" I said frowning at her attire

"It's only us in this part of the house at this hour and you know that, so behave" she said litely kissing my jaw

"I know what you're trying to do" I said giving her more access to my neck

"I'm sure you do" she mumbled now making eye contact

I placed her on the small empty table that sits in the corner of the room.

"Anthony Bridgerton" she smirks

"Addison Bridgerton" I replied raising the thin material over her body. Her exposed body shuddered at the slight chill in the room. I wasted no time taking my pants off, followed by my shirt.

I traced my index finger down her stomach as she sucked on my neck. Trailing all the way to her pearl, I was greeted with her already swollen nub, and her glistening juices.

"Already wet?" I asked, using the term she taught me. She nodded, I know not to keep her waiting long so I hastily pushed my finger up into her earning a guttural moan. She began rocking back and forth matching the rhythm of my finger so I added another this time it was an extremely tight fight.

"It's too tight my lord" she panted

"Should I stop love?" I asked keeping the same pace while beginning to rub her enlarged nub

She shook her head no and reached down taking my fully erected member in her hands. She smirked at me before stroking my manhood which intensified my groaning. She looked me directly in the eyes and I tried to break eye contact. 

"Look at me Anthony" She said as I threw my head back " She threw her left hand behind my head and pushed it forward so we were now eye to eye again. "I said look at me" She stated firmly 

"I am" I panted "I'm dreadfully close" I warned her. She abruptly stopped and slightly pushed me back which resulted in my fingers exiting her. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She didn't say anything she just turned over on the table on all fours. She looked back at me and said "I have to show you what to do next?" 

"Your mouth is the reason you're already pregnant my love" I retorted. I pushed her back down a little more before I entered her, earning that infamous gasp I love hearing, that I often cause her to make. I started off slow stroking as she was still adjusting to my size even after all this time. She eventually started backing up onto me which led me to give her exactly what she wanted. My wife never ceases to please me. As innocent as she can be, this side of her is something different. I wrapped my arms around her torso and bent over to her ear so she could hear everything I have to say. "I. LOVE.YOU.ADDISON.BRIDGERTON" I say with every stroke as she began whimpering under me.

"I've had enough of my lord. I'm about to cum" She screamed as she began tightening on my cock. Within a matter of seconds she was screaming "Anthony I love you so much" at the top of her lungs as she came undone on my manhood. Not long after I shot my hot seed up into her which made her tighten even more. Her body fell limp on the table, and I hastily turned her on her back. 

"Keep this desk empty" She smirked up at me

"After tonight? I will" I nodded 

"To the bedroom now" She demanded lowly

Without a second thought I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to our bedchamber to finish what we started. I must say, her aggressive side always wins me over.

__________________________________
A/N: A short chapter for the holidays. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.🥰😘