Chapter 4

Y/N: I think I know how to trap them. But for that we have to return to the place where we slaughtered them.

Ellie: Now?

Y/N: Yeah, the faster we get there the better.

Ellie: Alright, let's go then.

Y/N: I hope the others won't mind.

Ellie: Wait, they will actually. How did you came in here last night? Through the crack in the wall.

Y/N: You know about that?

Ellie: Yeah, I told them that they should repair it, but they ignored me. So we can take that way out, so the others won't bug us.

Y/N: Fine by me. Let's go.

We pushed through the crack and went on our way back to the place we were last time.

Ellie: So are you gonna tell me about your plan, Mr. Mastermind?

Y/N: It's simple but quite efficient.

Ellie: I'm all ears.

Y/N: We go back there, get me a uniform and their rifles. One of them had an assault rifle, right?

Ellie: Yeah as far I remember.

Y/N: That's perfect.

Ellie: And then?

Y/N: I'm gonna act as if I'm one of them. Just need to get personal information from one of the dead ones and pretend I'm him.

Ellie: And when you fool them, you're gonna do what?

Y/N: Shoot them with my new rifle, if course.

Ellie: Sounds like a suicide mission to be honest.

Y/N: I'll distract them, I need them to turn around and then I'll open fire. They'll be dead before they can even react.

Ellie: What will be your distraction?

Y/N: That's the only part of the plan I haven't thought through, but I'm creative. I know how to improvise.

Ellie: I don't doubt that.

Y/N: Be honest, do you believe it's gonna work?

Ellie: How good can you shoot a rifle?

Y/N: Good.

Ellie: Then this might work, but you still need a distraction.

Y/N: I will come up with one.

Ellie: You don't have to. I'll be the distraction.

That surprised me.

I looked at her.

Y/N: Are being serious right now?

Ellie: Yeah. We brought them down once we can do it again.

Y/N: Well that would definitely make things easier. I appreciate your help, but I can't risk you getting hurt.

Ellie: Don't worry about me. I can handle myself.

Y/N: I know, but there is still a risk.

Ellie stopped and I also stopped in response.

Ellie: Why are you afraid of me getting hurt? Do you think Jackson will throw you out or kill you if something happens to me?

Y/N: It's not about them.

Ellie: Then about what?

Y/N: About you. I just don't want you to get hurt, that's it. It will be a massacre involving countless bullets, if you'll be near them, you can get hit too.