Halloween Tricks

"I wish I could show my mom what I did to those boards, but if she knew where I was right now, she would kill me

"I wish I could show my mom what I did to those boards, but if she knew where I was right now, she would kill me." Miguel sighed putting his shoes back on since their lesson was finished. Violet took out her phone and looked back at her video she took of Miguel's training. He really did come a long way in such a short amount of time and the pink haired girl was proud of him.

"Ugh." Johnny groaned looking at some papers

"What's wrong with you Dino?" Violet asked putting her jacket on

"Nothing. Put your costume on. I'm driving you two to that dance, and we're gonna pick up some more students." Johnny said and Violet turned around.

"Already got mine on"

"Isn't that jacket on Riverdale?" Miguel asked recognizing it.

"Yup"

Miguel took out his costume which consisted of bedsheets sown together with two holes for eyes. Violet did the best she could to hide her laughter.

"What the hell is that?"

"This is my Halloween costume. My ya-ya made it. It started off as Deadpool. Then I think it was Spider-Man, and then it just kinda became some generic superhero." Miguel explained

"Yeah, a poor one at that. You're Poor-Man." Johnny laughed and Violet rolled her eyes and elbowed him.

"It's giving me that spider costume Tom Holland wore in Homecoming vibes."

"Well, I can't let you go out like that. We have a reputation to uphold."

"What do you suggest?" Miguel asked and Johnny got an idea.

The two showed up to the dance and Miguel smiled walking down the hall in his skeleton costume, Violet spotted Demetri and Eli standing to the side and walked over