Welcome To Coyote Creek

Violet never thought she would be in the same room as Samantha LaRusso and her friend Moon

Violet never thought she would be in the same room as Samantha LaRusso and her friend Moon. She always saw them as the popular kids even though they saw her as a scary badass. Moon was a little afraid of Violet but Sam told her she was nice so Moon agreed to join the hang out.

"Thanks for inviting me." Violet thanked and Sam smiled

"Of course, more the merrier."

Moon handed the girls a drink and Violet took a sip. She made a poker face but faked a smile not wanting to seem mean,

"It's good." Violet lied

"It has fresh acai, organic kale, and free trade hemp oil."

"Hemp oil?"

"I mean, this isn't gonna get me high, is it?" Sam asked

"I don't think so. It's supposed to balance your kinetic energy."

"So, which one do you like better? I've been wearing the white top a lot." Sam said holding up some outfits

"Well, why does it matter? You're just gonna get all sweaty. Wait...Do you have a crush?" Moon asked and Valerie's eyes widened

"I don't have a crush." Sam lied but she was blushing. Sam didn't like Robby at first. She knew Robby likes Violet but Violet showed no signs of liking him back so she decided to make a move. One without asking Violet.

"Is it Robby? Oh, my God! How long
have you guys been..."

"We haven't. We almost."

"Does Miguel know?" Violet asked. Yes she was upset that Sam almost kissed Robby but she felt bad for Miguel. She knew how hard he fell for the LaRusso girl.

"There's nothing to know. It's crazy. After last year, I got back into karate to get away from all the drama."

"Well, my mom's therapist always says, "You can't hide from your heart." I think you should wear the blue one. It goes with your eyes."

"I agree." Violet nodded but avoided eye contact with Sam. She always thought her and Robby would stay best friends. And they were but things were changing. She wasn't sure if they could handle change.

Violet never really thought about how she felt towards Robby. He was her best friend but lately she felt some sense of wanting more. More than just their usual movie nights and skateboard competitions.

Violet could see Robby showed signs he liked her but that scared her. Violet wasn't used to letting people in. She took a chance on Robby and didn't want to ruin that. The two always were flirty towards each other but Violet thought that was just because she was the only girl he knew. But now with Sam he still was and by what she heard Samantha say he talked about her, a lot. What he said she didn't know but she knew Robby wasn't the type of boy to talk bad about people. She just didn't want to lose him as her best friend. That was Violet Santiago's biggest fear.