Valley Fest

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley about free karate

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley about free karate. But everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for. You wanna really kick the competition?" Johnny said and then kicked a potted plant as Aisha recorded. The students stood in their positions and watched but Violet thought this was a little much.

"Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good ol' American karate. Enough about self-defense. Learn self-offense! Don't be a pussy. Join Cobra Kai, and let me teach you the way of the fist."

"And cut."

"All right, did we get it?" Johnny asked and Aisha nodded

"I think so. All right, great."

"Just make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end, all right? I want it to really pop. Make it chrome. And throw Thunderstruck under it." He said making Violet smile

"I'm pretty sure the rights for that song will cost too much, Dino"

"No, I already own it. Cassette's in the car. Oh. And put one of those hash browns at the end. You know, like, "Hash brown, Team Cobra Kai" or something. And then send it to the Internet!" He said walking away to his office.

Miguel and Hawk followed as Violet watched. She walked over to the side so she could hear the conversation.

"Sensei, can we talk to you about something?" Miguel asked

"Look, if it's about the infomercial, I know-"

"It's not about the commercial. It's about Robby Keene." Miguel said and Violets eyes widened.

"Santiago told you?"

"Wait- Violet knew?"

The pink haired girl mentally face palmed and made a note to yell at Johnny for ratting her out.