*+*CHAPTER 2 || BABY DADDY*+*

"Hush now, Y/n." Manjiro muttered against her lips, his fingers digging into the fat of her hips, grabbing handfuls of flesh to knead. "You'll wake Sachiko up by how much you're whinning."

Despite his words she whines again, legs tightening around her husbands hips to pull him closer but Manjiro wouldn't budge, his abdomen flexing underneath her hands from the strain. "Manjiro, please." She pouted causing the white haired man to release a deep chuckle.

"Patience, love." Manjiro gives her a feather light kiss before trailing them along her jaw and the junker of her shoulder. "You'll get what you want." He says, biting at the exposed skin before swiping a tongue to soothe the slight burn.

She hums, a sigh leaving her lips when he sucked a purple bruise at her colarbone, his hands pushing up her shirt and trailing a cold hand up her ribs, fingers dangerously close to the plushness of her breast as he drew imaginary hearts at the skin.

Y/n raked a delicate hand through his soft locks making the man groan in satisfaction, she grinned at the sound. "Hush, Manjiro, you'll wake up Sachiko." She says teasingly, throwing his own words back at him.

Manjiro lifts himself up from her chest, an amused grin present on his lips as he stared down at her with a lidded gaze. "Oh you think you're so funny, don't you?" He tapped a single digit on her side.

She snickered softly before letting out a yelp of surprise when her husband suddenly scooped her up into his arms and seated her on his lap, spreading her legs even more with both hands to keep her flush against him.

Manjiro bucked his hips upwards, a wide grin making its way to his handsome face at the moan that left her lips as she tightened her arms that are thrown over his shoulders. "Don't have much to say now, huh?" He asks mockingly when she burried her face on his neck.

Snaking a hand through her hair, he gently tugged on the strands so she can face him once more before giving her a deep kiss, swiping his tongue on her bottom lip for access.

Manjiro trailed his hand up her thighs and to her shorts, tugging briefly at the waistband before settling them on her hips.
Breaking away, she huffs a frustrated sigh, shuffling on his lap. "Manjiro, stop teasing."

"But you're so pretty like this." He whispered, nipping at her jaw, his hands tightening their grip on her in warning. "We should take our time, no?"

She huffs frustratingly at his reponse. "You're being mean, 'Jiro."

"Am I?" Manjiro slid the tip of his nose across her cheek before stopping to leave a tiny bite at the shell of her ear. "I can't help it, it's your fault for being so cute." His lips curled onto a grin at the shiver that traveled up her spine.

"... You're still mean."

"Guess I am, huh?" The hand still tangled with her hair traveled down to the nape of her neck, pulling her towards him for another wet kiss. Manjiro laid her down the mattress once more before pulling back to throw her legs over his shoulders, hands gently tugging at the waistband of her shorts. "Shouldn't keep you waiting for too long then." He whispered under his breath, pressing an affectionate peck on her calves as he stripped her bare for his eyes and his eyes alone.

---

Matsuno Chifuyu stares in awe, a wide smile made it's way to his face as he focused on the tiny hand that suddenly grabbed onto his finger.

"Hi, Sachiko. It's nice to finally meet you." He cooes to the seven months old in her mothers arms. "I'm Chifuyu, one of your Mommies close friends." He watched as she stared up at him, doe eyes raoming and familiarizing themselves with his features.

A pause.

And then she giggles, giving him and the rest of their other close friends a view of her cute and gummy smile and Chufuyu is absolutely enamored, eyes going wide when she reaches out for him with her chubby little arms.

He fumbles with himself for a moment, not really knowing what to do and he hears amused chuckles behind him, ones of which he cursed in his mind before he makes eye contact with Y/n, silently asking for permission.

She gives him a smile before urging him gently, placing her baby girl into his arms and muttering soft instructions on how to hold her properly and comfortably.

Once she comfortable, Sachiko stares up at him and he stares right back.

And then all of a sudden, his eyes turns misty, his bottom lip trembled softly and then a sob escapes him, alerting all his friends who grow worried.

Chifuyu lifts his gaze back to Y/n, who fretted in worry at his state. "Y/n-chan." He whispers her name and she stops, he ignores the small pats that Kazutora was gving his back in comfort. "You have a baby now!" He sniffles.

Another pause before Draken is laughing boiterously behind him.
Kazutora gave the back of his head a small slap, a chuckle rumbling from his chest.

"We've already established this seven months ago, you idiot!" Mitsuya chided, a cheeky smile playing at his lips whilst he shakes his head in amusement.

"Yeah, but!" Chifuyu tries. "She has a baby! Look at her!" He gestures to the tiny being giggling away in his arms.

The pout present on his features made him look even more ridiculous. A grown man, crying because of a baby girl.
It actually makes it even more endearing.

Hina laughs softly, removing herself from Takemichis side and onto Chifuyus, cooing sweetly once she's close enough. "I agree with Chifuyu-kun, it still feels so surreal but you have a baby now, Y/n-chan."

Y/n smiles softly, a fond look on her features as she watches Chifuyu pass her baby over to Hina, Takemichi bounding up to her side to take a closer look, the teary eyed expression he had from the beginning still ever present on his face.

Draken walks over to her side. "Congratulations, again, Y/n-chan. It feels like it was just yesterday we all were just a bunch of high school folks but now here we are."

"You make us sound so old, Draken, but thank you." She chuckles, her gaze falling towards her hands as her fingers fiddled with the ring on her ring finger.

Draken watches the action closely but curiously.

"Speaking of which," He continues. "You gonna let us meet the baby daddy yet?" He grins.

Kazutora, who was closeby, perked up. "Yeah, Y/n-chan, we're all dying to know this secret lover of yours, you know."

She huffs a small laugh. "Maybe some other time, he's still not ready yet, you see."

"Oh yeah? Tell him to take all the time that he needs, I'm sure we'll be good friends."

"Yeah, I will."