*+*CHAPTER 6 || NIRVANA*+*

The first time Sano Manjiro met L/n Y/n was at a hospital, somewhere in the middle of August in 2003.

Clearly not the most ideal place (or time) to meet the future love of your life but it was theirs nonetheless.

Mikey doesn't remember much of the things that happened during that time, any minor ones at least, far too busy in his own world hurting and grieving and helping Emma and Grandpa from the lost of his precious elder brother, Shinichiro (courtsey of one of his best friends, might he add) but he knew he made a friend that month depite it all, a friend that he would be romantically involve with in a near future.

---

Sano Shinichiro, just 2 weeks after his 23rd birthday and just a week before Mikeys 13th dies from a devestating blow to the side of his head.

Mikey remembers heading towards his big brothers bikeshop, ready and curious from being sent out by his Grandpa.
He asked about it once but when the older man didn't give him a clear reply he didn't pry for more, instead choosing to see for himself after being sent off by the grinning face of his sister.

What he didn't expect however, was for the ringing of police sirens to assualt his ears with grating sounds, flashes of blues and reds swirling about and around the area before his stomach drops.

Mikey rushed over, pushing and shoving at the strangers surrounding whatever was out of his view, ignoring the small noises of complaints as he pushed up front, eyes searching and searching but he can't see his brother anywhere and then he catches sight of them.

Their figures were dressed in black, hoodies of the outfit they wore pulled taut to dangle in front of their foreheads and almost obscurring his view but he catches a small glimpes of one of the face anyways.

"Baji!" Mikey calls out and almost immediately, the face of his childhood friend snapped towards him, wide eyed and panicked at the sight of him. "What happened?" He asked, voice abnormally calm but his shoulders were tense.

"Mikey!" Baji calls back, tears springing from his eyes and cascading themselves a mess down his cheeks and to his chin and Mikey finds himself conflicted because Baji never cries, not since they were little children who constantly fought with each other with fists and legs before making up anyways after being fed up of ignoring each other for a while and then they go back to being friends again (not that they ever stopped to begin with).

"I'm sorry!"

Mikey blinks, staring with wide eyes as his friend was pushed inside the police car.

If this was any other time, Mikey would have already been fighting tooth and nails to get his friend back but the situation he's currently in prevent him from doing so.

'Sorry?' He remembers thinking that night, 'What for?' His gaze drifted themsleves back to his brotehers bikeshop once more, waiting and waiting and waiting for his brother to come out.
He was supposs to be here, wasn't he? So why? Why isn't he out yet? He should be.

Baji was in there with another person, that much he could tell but why? Why were they being escorted out? Shinichiro was in there so why isn't he here outside? Why isn't he out here explaining whatever the hell happened inside?

Shinichiro has known Baji since the younger boys have been training their martial arts when they were 4, he was practically another one of his younger sibling, so why? Shinichiro should be out here complaining and demanding and asking for them to be let go because his Keisuke was being detained, his hands being chuffed by the heavy metal holding together his wrists, surely expected to bruise purples and greens if pulled or left on long enough and there must have been a mistake.