*+*CHAPTER 10 || FLOWERS FOR YOU*+*

The first time L/n Y/n met Hanagaki Takemichi, she was in her 1st year of high school whilst the male was in his last one in middle school.

It was quite memorable really, how the 2 met, both having bittersweet memories whenever they thought back to it.

---

Mikey loves the sea.

It was a fact she's known ever since he excitedly dragged her to that special place of his, having her sit next to him as they both talked for an extended amount of hours, overlooking the sparkling blues and waves the ocean created that caused a rush of calming noises to vibrate against their ears.

He tells her he comes here whenever he wants to have some time to himself to just think and reminisce past memories of laughter and joy when his brother was still around.

She likes listening to him, she always have. She enjoys the way Mikey would talk endlessly about his adoration for the people that he has chosen to surround himself with, an unusual but welcomed twinkle would always overcome his eyes even then.

It was endearing, really. Mikey seemed to love and care so much that she can't help but to want to be a part of it too.

Was that selfish of her? She doesn't really know herself.

Mikey loves the sea.

He tells her that one day, probably around the 3rd or 4th time he dragged her over wtih eager hands grabbing at her wrists and wide smiles that overtakes his youthful face.

She remembers that it was during around that time when they were still skittering and walking on eggshells with each other, dancing around feelings that were so obviously being dangled for each others viewing to take and keep for themselves yet somehow took forever for them to admit.

It's 2006 now though, in september to be exact.

3 years and 1 month since they first met, 2 years since they started dating and just shy of 6 months since Mikey ran away from home.

---

A sigh left her lips, lashes fluttering atop her cheeks as she breath in the ocean smell that wafted through the air surrounding her.

Overlooking the vast sea, here she sat alone in Mikeys favorite spot, hands stuffed in her pockets and protecting them from the breeze that's turning just a bit colder as the seasons goes by.

'Just a few more minutes.' She thinks to wait for just a little bit longer before going home for the day.

It's been like this for months now. She waits here for the entire afternoon just after classes are dismissed and sometimes leaving behind only a single flower she picked from her personal little garden.

Zinnias, Mikey told her was probably his favorite, probably because he sometimes take it back by turning to Tulips instead.

He says he likes the different meanings behind them.

For now though, she gifts him a pretty yellow Zinnia.

She'll need to replace it soon though since Fall is already in the corner and she won't have anything more to give.

Y/n gives the flower another glance, the yellow color a stark contrast to the blues the sky is turning into, before finally turning her back, the cogs turning in her head on her plans for tomorrow.