*+*CHAPTER 5 || A FAMILIAR SMILE*+*

Ryuuguji Ken absolutely adores Sachiko.

Completely and utterly enamored at the tiny human when she so much as wrap a tiny hand on a single finger.

His eyes widened, imaginary stars bursting from his obsidian eyes and he grins, bouncing her lightly in his arms when she giggled, incoherent babbles leaving her lips to express her excitement at being carried at a much, much taller height.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest little thing." Draken coos, tone soft and so uncharacteristicly gentle that Hanemiya Kazutora just had to pause, his arms stopping mid air to stare at the gentle giant standing a few steps behind him, the calico cat in his hold squirming a little from being hanged in the air.

Feeling the pairs of eyes on him, Draken scowled. "What?" A flush made its way to his cheeks in embarresement when Kazutora meerly chuckled at his reaction.

"You're such a softie." Kazutora commented, settling the calico in his arms and causing the cat to purr loudly, shoving its head onto his chest in affection.

"Can you blame me? Look at her!" Draken defended himself, jerking his chin down to the innocent tiny human in his arms and proving his point.

Kazutora slid his gaze downwards and onto the baby who was already looking at him with a wide gummy smile and for a moment, just a small moment a flash of another familiar smile took over and then it disapeared in a second.

The bicolor haired male blinked before he let a grin take over his own features, ignoring that tiny part of himself thats telling him that, that smile was Mikeys smile, or at least one that's similiar to his.

"Yeah." Kazutora says instead. "I guess I can't, huh."

---

Matsuno Chifuyu stares intently, wide green eyes trained onto Sachiko who sits on a high chair stationed at the back of Y/ns flower shop.

His eyes squited, his brows furrowing the slightest bit when her lips curved upwards.
Recently, he has been noticing something about the baby, her smile tugging at a memory of familiarity at the back of his mind.

"What's wrong?" Hanagaki Takemichi asks when he noticed the intensifying stare of his best friend and partner for thirteen years directed at one of his other friends baby girl.

"Just..." Chifuyu trailed off, hunching in on himself. "Just trying to figure something out."

"Does it involve Sachiko?" Takemichi glanced back and fort between the twenty six year old and the baby who continued to be oblivious to their staring and instead focused on Hina spoon feeding her baby food with little airplane noises.

"Yeah." The black haired male brought a single hand up to his chin.

"What is it?"

"It's just her smile, it looks familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on where I know it from." Chifuyu mutters, contemplating in his head if he was actually turning a bit too old and his memory was just failing him.

Takemichi glanced back, wide blue eyes searching and searching. "Now that you mentioned it, it does."

"Mikeys." A voice suddenly pipped up from behind them and causing the duo to flinch in surprise.

"What?" Chifuyu blinked.

"It looks like Mikeys, her smile I mean." Kazutora clarified, his hands preoccupied with plastic bags containing store brought drinks (none are alchoholic, of course, it's still the daytime).

"Whos smile?" Mitsuya appeared from behind him, a gentle grin playing at his lips.

"Sachikos."

"Yeah it's cute, isn't i-- wait what about it?"

"It looks like Mikeys." The three repeated at the same time, one more exasperated than the other two who remained surprised at the new discovery, both of their mouths agape in shock.

"What looks like Mikey?" Draken asked next, for some odd reason not hearing the previous statement seeing as he was closely following behind Mitsuya (maybe he needs to get some hearing aids soon, chifuyu briefly thought), looking like a confused giant as he stared at the way everyone sans Kazutora was just looking at the baby in the room as if she's an alien or something.

"Goddammit, Sachikos smile looks like Mikeys!" Kazutora once again said, his brows furrowed in annoyance in having to repeat himself over and over. "How many times do I have to say it?" He mutters to himself.

The black haired giant paused at the doorway, blinking alongside everyone else (sans Kazutora) at Sachiko.
Then like a burst of energy, his eyes sparkled. "Holy shit, you're right!"

"Language!" Hina chided, a small frown on her face which turned back into a soft smile when she heard Sachiko cooing for her attention and almost giving her fiance a whiplash from her 180 switch in personality.

Draken grins cheekily at her before getting past his still stunned friends and towards Sachiko who, upon seeing his figure began to vibrate in her seat in excitement, chubby little arms already reaching for the tallest male.

Picking up the baby, Draken sat her on his forearms. "Woah, what are the odds, huh?"

Mitsuya shook his head, ridding himself of the shock that still plaques his mind and instead walked over to the duo, a gentle smile on his face as he carefully inspected Sachikos face. "Yeah, who would of thought? Y/n-chan just so happens to marry someone with the same smile."

"...'s kinda weird." Kazutora mutters causing Chifuyu in front of him to irk and jab at his friends stomach.

"Don't you dare call Sachikos smile weird, it's cute, you moron!" The black haired male defended as he pointed an accusatory finger, clearly more offended than the baby.

Kazutora sucked in a harsh breath, a strained smile gracing his lips as an imaginary irk mark appeared on his cheek. "I wasn't calling her smile weird, I was calling the situation weird! There's a very clear difference, you smartass!"

"Language!" Hina once again scolded as the duo continued to glare at each other, one not believing what the other is saying and the second being done with the formers antics.
Despite this, both men still muttered a 'sorry' underneath their breath.

"Speaking of which, where is Y/n-chan?" Mitsuya directed the question to Takemichi, his lavender eyes searching around the premises in search of the owner

"Oh, she just went out to take a call, she'll be back in a bit."