Chapter 17

|| SHORT CHAPTER WARNING ||
{Meanwhile with Chaos}

"Sir?! Come in Chaos sir!" One of the minions said via a radio, chaos made his way towards it.

"What is it?! It better be quick!" Chaos said, annoyed by it.

"We have looked into Kenny as a possible suspect and have arrived with pleasant news to say. Kenny could actually be Mysterion." The minion stated, Chaos' eyes light up with glee.

"I'm listening. Fill me in!" He demanded.

"We looked in to him a lot and a lot of things actually have connections that link him to being mysterion. An example of it would be when his mother and son was found and the father was arrested, the more KENNY on was the news no one ever saw MYSTERION at all. Like both couldn't be in the same place as once. Why could that be? Simple, they were the same person. Not only that but-" The minions explained before another shushed him before explaining they don't know if that runour was true or not, chaos grinned at the sound of it.

"Anyways, how's is he?" Chaos asked, the minions sighed.

"His condition has worsened a bit more but they haven't given up on him just yet. They believe that something will be able to help him out. However, their is a chance he may..."

"He may die? I feared that...." Chaos said as he looked at the window.

"Right, keep me in and if you discover more." Chaos said before turning off the radio, sighing before hearing the door open.

"Butters?" Chaos heard, turning his head to see his father.

"Oh hey dad, I was just finding out what was going on back at South park..."

"About your friend and that was attacked?" His father questioned, he nodded in reply.

"Look, maybe we can push it aside and go see him personally. So you know he will be alright." His father suggested, butters eyes light up.

"Really?! Thank you!" Butters said with glee, his father smiled before making his way to the door but stopped halfway.

"Also, you forgot to fold the laundry. Do that or you will be grounded." His father said, this time not shouting for the first time in forever.

His father left and closed the door, butters just kept smiling.

"During this time, I will be able to discover anything I didn't notice before. Beware mysterion, I'm coming for you."