chapter 4 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

"what's the plan sir?" General disarray asked, chaos giggled.

"Well, the plan is very simple actually: Mysterion is always one step a head ain't he? Well, we're just gonna have to get TWO steps a head of him that leaves us one step ahead as he's trying to keep a step ahead of us! Ya get what I am saying?" Professor Chaos asked, General just nodded.

"A lot of steps a head I will admit but besides from that it sounds like a perfect idea. But how will we do that?" Dissaray asked, Choas giggled more.

"We're gonna cause way more Chaos than normal. Meaning more minions will be out their causing trouble, that'll make Mysterion more busy and make them tired and weaker from the night before and then! Boom! We've got them!" Chaos said, Dissaray nodded.

"What about Coon, sir? What shall we do with him?" General asked, Chaos didn't look impressed with that question.

"We'll just break it to him, His plans are useless and we can't be messing around with him anymore so he can just screw off to his mom again and probably suck her boobs." Professor chaos said before looking down at the ground, watching as the two was a whole completely different place.

"We gotta find out who Mysterion is closest to ."

{Meanwhile}

"So how has tryouts been?" Kyle asked, Stan just smiled through facetime.

"It was great! I got in within the first few minutes! The others were kinda jealous that I made it in before then and it took a few hours for them to pass." Stan said, Kyle smiled gently as he got to hear stan's sweet voice again after two weeks if not hearing it.

"Hopefully, you get to come back so I can see you in person again." Kyle said before they said their love yous and ended the call, Kenny still sat on Kyle's bed.

"Kyle sad because it's touture that you can't see Stan but only through the chat?" Kenny asked, Kyle nodded frowning.

"It's his dream to do this so I'm not gonna ruin it, I'm just gonna have to live with it till I get to see him again." Kyle said, Kenny sighed before giggling a little.

"Look, sometimes in a relationship this happens. Sometimes we just have to let it slide but something's we have to talk about with the other in the relationship. So, next time you get on call with Stan talk to him about it. It might help get the weight off your chest." Kenny suggested, Kyle smiled gently and nodded.

"Your probably right, I'll try and talk to him about it and we can go on from their." Kyle said before Kenny said his goodnight to Kyle, walking out the bedroom for only the boys to hear a knock at the door.

Kyle wondered out as the two made their way quietly down stairs, Kyle the one opening the door. As Kyle opened the door, his eyes widened on who it was.

"Is **** Here?"