Chapter 28 (-.-)Zzz・・・・

"Finally... It's over Mysterion. Tell me, what are you going to do now?" Chaos said as he held a knife close to Mysterion's neck, Mysterion refusing to show any fear.

"Honestly, nothing much. Your doing absolutely nothing even though you have a chance to do whatever." Mysterion replied with.

"Don't act all so cocky now. Look around you, no one is here to help you! Nothing! No one!" Professor Chaos shouted with a massive grin on his face.

Mysterion still refused to show emotion towards him.

"You know.... I always wonder what cute face is hidden behind that hideous mask. Guess I'm finally going to find out." Chaos said as he began stretching his hand our and closer to Mysterion's mask.

But within seconds, Chaos let out a high pitch squeal escaped his mouth and Chaos was flung away from Mysterion.

Mysterion remained confused before turning his head to see Super Craig with his middle finger up.

"You good?" Super Craig asked, Mysterion chuckled before getting up himself.

Mysterion thanked him, soon Human Kite and Toolshed joins the two.

"Wait.... I thought you guys...-"

"Mosquito used his swarm attack so we had a chance to escape before we pounded to death. The robot is still on the loose!" Human Kite explained, Mysterion nodded.

"Toolshed, can you craft a flame thrower to melt the metal and get inside the machine?" Mysterion asked, Toolshed nodded.

"Human Kite, use your laser eyes as a just in case. Super Craig, help Mosquito out to make sure no one is trapped under any rubble." Mysterion added.

"What about you?" Human Kite asked.

"I'm making sure Chaos doesn't interfer anymore." Mysterion replied, everyone nodded before heading in different directions.

'This time... I cannot let him get away, this town will be nothing but rubble of I allow him to continue' Mysterion thought to himself as he continued to run to where Chaos was flung to.

"You really think your clever!?! Thinking you will win!" Mysterion heard before quickly jumping, soon spotting he just dodged Chaos and his hammer as his hammer hit the floor.

"You can't win this! I'll always win this battle! I! Won't! Allow! You!" Chaos shouted as he kept trying to hit Mysterion, Mysterion kept dodging it everytime.

"What is your end goal once South Park is destroyed?! What are you even planning on doing after that?!?" Mysterion asked, demanding an answer.

"Isn't it obvious?!? I want the whole world to suffer from me!! This world needs something to suffer from and I will happily take that role!!" Chaos answered with a creepy grin and his eyes widened with glee.

"Your sick! Have you ever tried seeing a doctor for this?!?" Mysterion shouted.

"Are you joking?!?" Chaos asked back, Mysterion remained silent that caused Chaos to stop trying to hit him.

"Really?" Chaos asked, Mysterion nodded.

Chaos was not amused at all by this at all.

It only stopped for a couple of seconds then Chaos was back to trying to hit Mysterion, but before he could try again....

He dropped his hammer and place his hand infront of one of his eyes.

Mysterion was confused until he spotted a screwdriver impaled in a rock.

Mysterion then looked up, spotting the Human Kite holding a tight grip on toplsheds hand as they flew towards them.

Then it clicked.

Toolshed used his screwdriver and it scared Chaos' eye.

"You okay Mysterion?" Toolshed shouted as the two got closer.
Close enough so toolshed should place his feet on the floor.

"Yeah I'm fine, why aren't you fighting the robot?" Mysterion asked.

"We took it down! It was already weak so it was kinda easy!" The Human Kite said.

"Easy?...." The three boys turned their heads to look at Chaos.

"Easy now was it?...." Chaos said, chuckled a little.

"Chaos?-"

"You think it was easy building that? Do you think the game is over?" Chaos said, chuckling again.

"This.... Isn't.... Over.... I won't allow that! You really think its so easy!!" Chaos shouted, lightning began striking from everywhere.

"Guys-"

"This!! Isn't!! Over!! It's!! Never!!" Chaos shouted before massive amounts of lightning began striking everywhere.

Within seconds, the three boys were trapped within the massive amount of lightning.

However, Human Kite and Toolshed were able to escape the masses of lightning.

Mysterion didn't...

"Kenny!" The two shouted, not even realising what they said.

"Wait.... K-Kenny is trapped I'm this?...." Chaos stuttered, actually hearing the shouting.

He managed to call off the lightning, mysterion was gone.

Within a matter of second, Chaos vanished.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know! We have to find Mysterion!"

____________/Fred\___________

"K-Kenny!! Kenny!" Butters shouted, hoping and begging to hear his voice soon.

Not a single reply were to happen.

Butters shouted again, no reply again.

Butters began tearing up, shouting and just hoping to find him.

"Kenny!! Kenny P-Please!! Kenny!!"

"Butters?!?"

Butters hopes began collecting itself as he kept shouting and hearing a reply to everytime he shouted.

Soon enough, Butters spotted Kenny lying on the floor.

"Kenny!!" Butters shouted and ran towards Kenny, fallen to his knees as he tried to help Kenny.

"K-kenny! It's alright! Your gonna be okay!" Butters shouted, Kenny just chuckled.

"I'm glad to see your alright..." Kenny said.

"Whay about you?! Your dying!" Butters shouted, Kenny just chuckled again.

"I'll be okay.. I always am... Don't worry about me." Kenny replied with, Butters just held him tight and began crying.

"I'll be fine..." Kenny said before Butters connected their two lips.
Kenny's eyes widened in confusion before closing and enjoying it.

It lasted a while before their lips separated.

"I love you Kenny... I-I've always loved you! Please don't leave me!" Butters pleaded, Kenny smiled.

"I.... I love you to...." Kenny said before his eyes shut again and his body just went floppy.

"K-Kenny?!? Kenny!!" Butters shouted, breaking down a lot more as the sound of sirens echoed closer towards them.