Chapter 23 (=^ェ^=)

(Short Chapter again, im sorry about these small chapters)

Kenny looked high and low for the draft design for the bomb and yet to no avail.

"Is this bomb even real?!?" Kenny shouted loudly, getting annoyed at the fact that he couldn't find anything related to the bomb.

Kenny kept looking around before turning his head, only to see Chaos standing infront of him and smiling.

"Hello Kenny!" Choas said to him, Kenny remained in shock. Chaos was right infront of him.

"C-choas?!?" The only word that escaped Kenny's mouth, Chaos grinned and nodded.

"That's me! Don't worry, you'll be safe from now." Choas said with glee before holding onto Kenny's arm, Kenny remained confused before within a blink of an eye he was no longer in Cartmans basement but the base where they once blew up in one area.

Kenny remained stunned in position as Chaos began just dragging him around, almost as if he was given him a tour of the place.

Chaos kept pointing at room, explaining what they are used for and everything. Kenny was almost impressed by the amount of places that he didn't even get to see at all this the first time.

Within the last few places he was showed, Kenny was shocked and spotted a lightning pendant being uses as some sort of power.

"Uhm, What's that??" Kenny asked, curiously pointing at the pendant.

"Beautiful isn't it? It's a lightning pendant, however it is not the only one we have got here. We also have another lightning one but it also have a frosted touch to it!" Chaos happily said, Kenny was shocked by what he was said.

The rest of the tour went smoothly but the last destination was of course the prison cells. Chaos opened it and happily let Kenny walk in himself, Kenny didn't try to fight back at all.

He couldn't really do much in his situation at all.

Kenny walked into the cell, Chaos closing it behind him as he entered.

"Now please, stay put while I sort out somethings." Chaos said before vanishing without a trace.

Kenny was left alone, confused and worried.

"Now, now, now. What the #### do I do?......." He said to himself, trying to think of a plan or something to get him out of the new situation he is trapped in....