chapter 1 °^°

[Reader's note:

As this is a whole new story and completely not expecting to create, have some random South park photo's I have on my phone from like a year ago!! :) ]

-at night-time-
????? P.O.V

Mysterion searched the whole town, seeing no danger or even a sight of someone needing help.

'no crime? That's odd, their is normally someone needing help' mysterion thought as he looked down at his hands, looking at his green gloves.

"Not even gloves can hide the pain caused." Mysterion stuttered as he grabbed out a gun, yawning.

He sighed, pulling the trigger.

------------------------------

"Kenny! Wake up! Your friends are here!" Kenny's father said as he pulled Kenny off his bed, Kenny's body hit the ground.

"Hurry up!" Kenny's dad said as he kicked Kenny in the back, kenny refused to show any pain.
Kenny's dad left the room as Kenny stood up slowly, grabbing his orange pants.
He placed on his pants before grabbing his orange parka, quickly dashing out of the house before his father sees him.
As Kenny dashed out of the house, he bumped into Kyle and Stan.

"Whoa! Dude, calm down. You act like your trying to hide from someone." Stan said, Kenny giggled.

"Just want to see you guys badly!" Kenny lied as he put on his brown gloves, covering his hands from sight.

The other three giggled at Kenny before they all left and made their way to school.
Kenny wasn't one of the brightest in the school, he would normally copy off the people sitting next to him as the teacher spoke utter nonsense.

As the four walked to school, Kyle slowly began to notice a bandage coming out of Kenny's left jack sleeve.

"Yo dude, I know you hate when we ask you things but. Why do you have a bandage that looks like it wrapped around your hand?" Kyle asked as he pointed at Kenny's left sleeve which the other two boys spotted, Kenny tried his best to hide it.

"Oh, it's nothing! It's just to keep me warm." Kenny said as he giggled, the three don't actually believe it.
But the three just said okay before they continued on.

-----------------------------------

"Dudes! Were you able to finish that stupid quiz on time?" Stan asked, only kyle nodded.

"He only knew because he's a Jew!" Cartman said, Kyle punched cartman's arm.

"F*ck you a**hole! At least I'm not fat!" Kyle argued back, the two just began arguing as Stan noticed Kenny walking away from them.

"Kenny where are you going?" Stan quickly asked Kenny, Kenny turned his head.

"I'm just going for a walk, I'll catch up with you guys later." Kenny replied as he walked off more, leaving the three.

Kenny honestly didn't know why he still hung out in school, his parents can't even afford anything expensive. All Kenny's family could ever afford was cheap food and if they were lucky the bills to pay for the house.
Normally with them being poor, fights and arguments normally happened.
Most of them were from Kenny arguing and fighting his own father, mostly all of them Kenny walked out of the house and slept at someone else's house for the time being.
Even from when Kenny was a kid, his father never liked him and nether did Kenny liked his father.

Kenny walked deeper into the woods, trying to clear his mind off what happened last night.

'Do you really think that your fit to be a McCormick!?! Ha! Your nothing and you will never fit in this family! How about you get lost and never return!'