Their Slave (One Direction)

This book is deciated to my friend Isabella. Note this story is a SEX SLAVE book about one direction. WARNIING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!! VERY SEXUAL!!

                                             Chapter one

                          My name is Isabella, but people close to me call me Izzy. My dad got a large amount of money when his parents died, they saved up all their money and didn't have life insurance, to top it all off he was the only child. He was so excited to get all the money he did the crulest thing to my grandparents, he just buried him in the backyard and thought nothing of it. My mom didn't even do anything about it, she was just ready to go shopping, what a bitch!!!

                     When the money burnt out my parents were devastated. So was I and for 3 reasons: one-I didint spend any on myself! two-how am I going to eat!?! and three-my parents started to bawl and all I could do was tear at the secenery. We were dead broke, and London is a vey expensive place to live. So my parents sold me, they would regret it. I mean they've made so many wrong mistakes, like my grandparents for instance, but this was some deep shit, they are the biggest dicks that ever lived!!!

                         From my grandparents money we renevated te entire house, it's now worth a million! It looks so beautiful, it makes us not even look poor. That night I cried myself to sleep, who will my owners be? I hated cleaning, mom knew that so why would she even volunteer the idea of me being  a slave? This made no sense!