All The Single Ladies....

I picked up my stomach and rolled out of Harrys bed. It smelled like perfume, the kind he smelled like earlier. That shouldn't be right, and on top of that the scent smells familiar, I just can't put my finger on it. I went to OUR room, both Louis' and I. I put my ear to the door just to make sure it was coming from there and not accusing Louis of something he didn't do so he can go carrying on talking about I don't trust him. And when I did, I did here moaning and grunts coming from our room, I opened the unlocked door and before me lay Courtney and Niall. I just shook my head and started laughing while they were scrambling to cover up. "Sorry to rain on your parade but why are you in here anyway?" I asked not even bothering the fact they thought it was awkward. "Uhm, we all switched rooms, your is 2 doors down." Niall then waved goodbye and went right back to having sex right in front of me.

I walked to my room expecting Louis to be sleeping. He had got back late and came in through the back door, he never does that. I walked right in my room and lay before me Louis and some random girl. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!" and then I stopped telling and thought about what I just said. No, its not his child. Louis looked at me and rolled his eyes.. "No baby. Its NOT mine so I don't give a fuck. Took another sneak peek at your diary you little lying tramp." my heart dropped "I was going to tell you..." He just rolled his eyes. I packed up all my stuff and brought it to Zayns room. The only one that didn't look like he was hooked up for the night. "So what are you doing In here?" "I got caught. So did Louis cheating.." Zayn bursted out laughing and said"I told you that diary was a bad idea.." And it was... I just shoved him and put my stuff down. I started stripping and Zayned whistled "a 10 but lose the belly fat." I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. I took a shower, and washed my hair. I came out and put on a lace bra and panty set. "For a pregnant women you seem like you trying to get some." Ugh, Zayns such an idiot. I layed down with my back facing him and he turned around and dug his head into my neck and held on of my hands and used his other hand to cuddle my stomach and rub it. I inhaled his scent, he smells like armani source code, the one he got for christmas that he showed me and I told him I loved. I want Zayn...