title of your story

chaper two...

        I woke up to a loud honking sound that seemed to be coming from outside my window, here it is, Alot of questions jumbled into my head at once. What if he's cruel? Is it even a man? Is it just one owner? How could they do this to me? I'm only 17, not even the legal age to vote!

        I ran over to my window and pulled back the blinds. I jumped back at the sight of the blinding sun, then took a step further. I was anxious and nervous, my heart started racing. Then, there they were, looking like gods. My heart stopped, ONE DIRECTION!!! Then I thought to myself; they have millions of dallors what do they need  a slave for?

        I ruhed to the bathroom getting ready quick. Mom said if I blow this she is going to murder me so I have to make a good impression. I jumped out the shower really quick then threw on a red lace bra with matching panties. I put on a pair of true religion jeans and a black v neck shirt showing some clevage, I was a size 39DD and I was used to people staring. I wasn't fat either and had a hour glass figure. I put on a pair of converses to show I wasnt all fancy and down to earth.

           I walked slowly down the stairs to make a scene. Then I stopped and heard Harry said "virgin". Yeah i was a virgin but why did he need to know that? This was all confusing.

            I got downstairs and all eyes on me. What did I do? I was about to leave and I didnt regret it, my parents didnt even cry! Fuck them, even now I hope I never come back! Zayn took me by the hand and winked at me, I blushed and looked away. They excorted me to the car and sat me in the middle, I already knew why. They didnt want me escaping, but go home? NEVER! Id rather ne raped by all 5 of them!

                    The ride didnt take too long. I was still trying to fully recover from the fact im going to be living with ONE DIRECTION! "Do you have any clothes love?", did he just call me love? I blushed, "Uhm, no. I forgot them." I said stupidly. "Its okay, tomorrow you can come shopping with me. Just the two of us." Niall was so sweet, I wonder if he was interested in me? I doubt that but if he was that would be AMAZING!