title of your story

chapter three

            When we got there I got out the car and next thing you know Liam was sweeping me off my feet carrying me into their flat bridal style. It was impressive, but nothing i wouldnt expect from them. He sat me down on a couch in th living room and I let out a little giggle. He pecked me on the cheeckand I just looked away pulling my hair behind my ear. Harry leaned over and took my hair from behind my ear and casually let it idle as it did before. WTF, this was getting a little akward. Why are they all touching me? And Louis is like staring at me, I tried to ignore it.

              Zayn came out and said "Do you know  why you're here?" I honestly answere him saying " Yeah Im supposed to be your slave. You pay my parents and I clean right?" I gave him a DUH look. They all looked serious. Then Louis dropped his gaze and said "You're our sex slave." SEX!?! "What? I didnt agree to this!" They were all hot but really? Fuck all of them! I didint even want to give it up yet!

          It was getting dark out. Zayn said as I was panacking "You'll be sleeping with Harry tonight. Goodnight bae." BAE??? Did that cock sucking prick just call me BAE??? You had to admit he was pretty hot but im still mad at him. Im still mad at ALL of them! Im NOT a sex toy, who do they think they are? How can I gove it up to someone I barely even know, let alone trust them with my feelings? When I find my parents Im going to shoot them in the place they arent going to be able to piss for a month!