Ooo. Courtney in trouble...

I woke up and unraveled Zyans arms from around me very careful not to wake him up. I pick myself up to take a shower and come out to smell the familiar scent of eggs and syrup,I inhale the scent and I knew only one person in this house likes there eggs like that. Harry, my heart warmed and I rushed as fast as I can which isn't that fast to go meet him downstairs. "Hubba hubba" he said to me and start laughing. I look down to realize I had only put on my shirt and my panties were exposed, I blushed but I didn't mind. "Aye, ill show it all" and i turned around giving him a good look and he laughed."

Harry's POV.

What if she knows? What if shes playing it dumb? I actually dont feel guilty. Niall has hurt me in the past too, he'll get over it. Doesnt he know hes messing with a hoe anyway? He asked for this. I just cant help myself, Courtney is so beautiful. I would've married her if she didn't have a history of cheating. And I know Isabella likes her and she has been through alot too so she is not in the place to snitch when shes been keeping so many secrets. Like that baby for instants. So should i tell her we are still having an affair? I mean i have to tell someone.. Its killing me

"Izzybear?" she turned her head and all i saw was syrup all over her face and she was slurping it up like a 3 year old. I started laughing and she made a little giggle. "Yes?" "Uhm.. I know Niall is your best friend but.. Im still having an affair with Courtney.." It took her a minute to let it sink in. I hope im doing the right thing here.....

Isabellas POV

I let it sink in. My face went blank. Then a smile crept up on my face. "I KNEW IT!!" He sushed me and i gave him a reassurring smile. I knew he was the whole time! why else would his clothes smell of perfume? "Harry, don't worry im not gonna tell. You too were better for each other anyway, but she needs to break up with Niall.. I dont kmow how shes gonna do that... but it needs to be done." Harry just nodded and we went back to eating our breakfast.