Yea. She's Pregnant!

Isabella pov

"She thinks I'm what!?!"I said frustrated. I'm not pregnant, theres no way. The last person I ever had- wait! What if Zayn got me pregnant! Oh this is really bad! Louis going to be crushed, especially by the fact that I didn't tell him aswell.

I walked up to Zayns room, I was terrified. But I had to talk to him. Knock! Knock! He opened the door and acts surprised to see me. "Ready for round two already?" he smirked. Ignorant asshole. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his ear, dragging him into his room and closed the door. "ok. So the deal is I may be pregnant." It was so scary, just the thought. "And? Do I look like I care? First I bring you here, then you go for that thing, now your pregnant. You definitely trying to stress me out!" I felt so bad! "Well, theres a 90% chance its yours. I just didn't tell Louis." "What!" Now I've done it, I hung my head. "It ok. You don't have to worry, Louis can act as the father, I won't bother you for anything."

"what are you talking about? This is amazing! I'm going to be a dad!" my eyes widened in shock. "Wait, you wanna be a dad?". "Yeah, why not?" Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! "I just thought you wouldn't. What are we doing to do about Louis?" Technically, this is all Zayns fault so he better come up with a solution. "Until your ready to tell him, he can play daddy. But when your busy you can let me have my 5 minutes with my child." "Thanks Zayn. I love you your awesome, and I think your going to be a great dad."

3 MONTHS LATER...

Okay. I believe I'm pregnant. A little bump is starting to form. We went to Courtney which Louis informed me Harry had once had an affair with. She was very pretty, no wonder. She put that nasty cold gel stuff on my stomach and showed me the BABIES! Its TWINS! Its too early to know if they are boys or girls but the next 7 months is going to be crazy. Me and Louis (and on the low Zayn) are going to have to pick out names, and go baby shopping. Now well see who's the best Dad.