She's A Cutie

So I went upstairs and went into Zayns room. He was just sitting in his bed lost in deep thought. "So I am going to sit down and explain a few things." He just glanced at me and shrugged. "Ok, so the name id want for my son is Darelle, I honestly don't care what you think that's what I'm naming him.." Zayn just looked at me and sighed. " well okay it doesn't matter but I'm naming my daughter." he said raising an eyebrow. " actually we'll think of the name together." we both nodded on that.

" I like Claire and Rosie, and I like Shane. its a boy name but its cute." I said shrugging. " I like that name too good one. but I will prefer a name like Sarah, or Carly." " fine if we can agree on something I know Louis will agree with me" Zayn just rolled his eyes in discuss. " at the end of the day who is the biological father?" he gave me a victory face as if he won the argument. " my rapist that's who." I mighta went too far because he hung head in shame. " I'm very sorry I didn't mean it. It just slipped out do not take it to heart." I'm so sorry I whispered. He just looked at me with his big brown eyes and looked like he was getting ready to cry. But he sucked it in and didn't. "So I guess ill talk to you tomorrow then. "yeah that would be a good idea..." I walked out and felt so bad. This was our first fight. I went to Harry's room and cried myself to sleep. Then when I stopped crying to hard I heard moans coming from next door that shouldn't be right that's Louis room. Let me go check it out....